Brittany Russell is an associate attorney at Belluck & Fox, LLP, where she focuses on asbestos disease related cases. Brittany pursued a career in law to help injured victims and their families seek justice. Her work at Belluck & Fox includes preparing for and assisting at trial. Brittany is also an Accredited Veterans Affairs Claims Agent and helps our veteran clients receive the VA benefits they deserve.
Brittany received her Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, in political science from Fordham College at Rose Hill. She received her Juris Doctor from Fordham Law School, where she served as a board member for the Brendan Moore Trial Advocacy Center.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2013
- Fordham University Fordham College at Rose Hill, B.A., 2011
Areas of Practice
- Products Liability
- Personal Injury
- Fordham Law Abraham Abramovsky Award for outstanding performance in Trial Advocacy, 2013.
- Fordham Law Archibald R. Murray Public Service Award, cum laude, 2013.
- National Trial Competition Regional Champion, 2013.
- ABA Labor and Employment Law Trial Competition Regional Champion, National Semi-Finalist, 2011.
- Admitted to practice in New York State.
- Accredited Veterans Affairs Claims Agent