William N. Papain, an associate attorney at Belluck & Fox, LLP, focuses his practice on asbestos-disease related cases. Bill brings his in-depth knowledge of personal injury and mesothelioma cases to all of our clients.
- American University Washington College of Law, J.D.
- University of Richmond, Bachelor of Arts in History
Areas of Practice
Awards and Accomplishments
- Former Co-Editor-in-Chief of the Health Law & Policy Journal, Washington College of Law
- “Double Jeopardy” of New York State Medical Patients, Health Law & Policy (Fall 2008), Washington College of Law
- Former Committee Chair of Legal Research – National Law School Democrats Council
Admitted to practice in New York and in New Jersey