Prior to joining Belluck & Fox, Kristina worked at a national law firm representing victims of personal injuries and their families on multi-million dollar cases. There, she refined her skills as a litigator and advocate, developing a deeper understanding of the pain and suffering her clients and their families endured.
Kristina specializes in complex personal injury cases in the areas of premise liability, trucking and car accidents, defective products, medical malpractice, sexual abuse, construction accidents, traumatic brain injuries and wrongful death actions, as well as class actions and Multi District Litigation cases. She is actively involved in all aspects of a case from intake to trial.
She has also provided legal assistance for several non-for profits representing victims of domestic violence and sex trafficking. She also mentors law students and newly admitted attorneys.
Kristina is dedicated to vigorously advocating on behalf of negligence victims.
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Product Liability
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami, Florida
- New York
- Eastern District of New York
- Southern District of New York
- American Association of Justice
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Brooklyn Women’s Bar Association
- Rising Star Super Lawyer
- NAOPIA Top 10 under 40
- Intercultural Human Rights Law Review, St. Thomas University School of Law
- CALI Book Award Recipient for Legal Writing and Appellate Advocacy
- Fellowship recipient for Equal Justice Summer Corps