Richard White has been representing clients injured by exposure to asbestos for over twenty years.
He possesses a reputation of doggedly seeking out the source of the asbestos materials and equipment used by his clients in the factories, papermills, steam plants, and the heating and construction trades where they labored.
His background in working as a committee counsel in the New York State Legislature and on small city economic development initiatives provided him a unique insight into the working conditions of the blue collar industries across upstate New York. This specialized knowledge has helped him serve his clients well.
Rich has been active in many community-based non-profit initiatives, including providing pro-bono legal services for the indigent.
- Mesothelioma and Asbestos
- Personal Injury
- Albany Law School, 1990
- SUNY – Albany, BA, Magna Cum Laude, 1985
- New York State Bar Association
- Member of the Torts, Insurance and Trial Lawyer Section
- Albany County Bar Association
- Saratoga County Bar Association