New York Pharmaceutical Lawyers
At Belluck & Fox, LLP, our New York defective pharmaceutical product lawyers have successfully argued many of these complicated cases in court and have won impressive drug injury settlements involving a variety of pharmaceutical products. Both Jordan Fox and Joseph Belluck have been professionally recognized for their work in product liability litigation, including cases involving dangerous drugs and defective medical devices. In addition, Jordan Fox has served on the Product Liability Committee of the New York City Bar Association.
Our firm has the in-depth knowledge and extensive experience necessary to pursue maximum compensation for our injured clients. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. We will discuss your rights and the details of your pharmaceutical product liability case and review all of your legal options for seeking the justice you deserve.
How We Have Helped Clients with Pharmaceutical Product Liability Claims
Table of Contents
- 1 How We Have Helped Clients with Pharmaceutical Product Liability Claims
- 2 Dangerous Drugs Litigation
- 3 Medical Devices and Product Related Litigations:
- 4 Types of Pharmaceutical Product Liability Claims
- 5 Whether to Join a Class-Action Pharmaceutical Product Liability Lawsuit
- 6 Contact Our New York Defective Pharmaceutical Lawyers Today
At Belluck & Fox, LLP, we have dedicated our practice to helping those who have been injured due to negligence. When it comes to protecting the public from dangerous and defective pharmaceutical products, our attorneys stop at nothing to help our clients. Cases we have handled include:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy: This type of medical treatment aims to help women who are going through menopause. It can come in the form of estrogen-only me