We Can Help
Belluck & Fox’s top-rated Maine personal injury lawyers have over 20 years of experience and an excellent track record of success, recovering more than $1 billion for clients, including million dollar settlements.
You don’t pay unless we win!
Or submit your inquiry below
Maine Personal Injury Attorneys
At Belluck & Fox, LLP, our experienced personal injury law firm represents victims in serious accidents, specializing locally in Maine.
Whether you were severely hurt at home, on the job, in your car, or elsewhere, you’ll find that our injury trial attorneys have the experienced needed to help you recover money for medical bills, lost wages, and ongoing rehabilitation and adaptive living costs.
File Your Personal Injury Claim With an Accident Attorney Today
If you have suffered a serious injury, it is important that you take immediate action. New York law imposes strict deadlines on personal injury actions and if you fail to act, you may be barred from ever pursuing your case.
In certain cases, the law requires that you give “notice” of your claim within a specific period, you will be barred.
Becoming sick or getting hurt because of another’s negligence or maliciousness does more than create physical and emotional trauma.
A lawsuit can be an integral part of recovering your health.
Personal Injury Practice Areas
At Belluck & Fox, we handle a wide range of personal injury claims, including:
Serious car accident injuries can leave a victim with staggering medical bills...Read More About
As a pedestrian, you have a right to feel safe on the streets...Read More About
Slip & Fall
People who have been injured or have loved ones who suffered wrongful...Read More About
Slip & Fall
Additional Personal Injury Practice Areas
- Bicycle Accidents
- Children Injured At School
- Construction Accidents
- Dangerous Pharmaceuticals
- Defective Products
- Dog Bite
- Motorcycle Wrecks
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Truck Accidents
- Workplace Accidents
Frequently Asked Questions
In order to secure compensation you must prove:
- There was negligence. (This could be on the part of a person or a company.)
- The negligence led to your suffering.
- You were physical, emotionally, or financially damaged.
Proving fault and documenting damages in an injury case is a complex process. At Belluck & Fox, our experienced personal injury attorneys have built a team of experts – construction accident, medical specialists, economists, accident reconstruction pros, and investigators – to consult on your case.
Armed with evidence, the injury attorney at our personal injury law firm will devise a smart legal strategy to pursue the compensation needed to get your life back on track after a serious accident.
Depending on the circumstances in your case, our Manhattan personal injury law firm may demand compensation for:
- Existing and expected medical expenses
- Lost income, including diminished earning capacity
- Property damage, such as to your vehicle
- Pain and suffering resulting from injuries
- Punitive damages, which are meant to punish the at-fault party in cases involving extreme misconduct
To learn more about how much your claim could be worth, schedule a free consultation with us today.
Do not accept a settlement offer without speaking to Belluck & Fox. Insurance companies always want to pay out as little as possible. In fact, they have teams of claims handlers and injury lawyers working for them to protect their profits.
The insurance company will try to pay you as little as possible. Accepting a settlement offer without consulting an injury lawyer is not a good idea. Especially right after an accident, you may not fully know the extent of the damages you will suffer or all the facts involved in your case.
Take advantage of our free initial consultation to learn what your personal injury case is really worth and how our skilled injury lawyer will fight for maximum compensation.
Most cases are resolved with a settlement, rather than a jury verdict. However, that settlement might come at the last possible minute, including in the middle of a trial.
At Belluck & Fox, our experienced accident injury law firm consists of both skilled negotiators and fierce litigators.
And we always pursue maximum compensation for accident victims, whether that comes in the form of a settlement or jury award.
There’s no simple answer to that question because every case is different. When you sit down for a free, no-obligation case consultation with our attorneys, we will review the details of your claim and map out a legal strategy tailored to your needs.
At Belluck & Fox, we will take your case on a contingency fee basis. That means you do not pay anything upfront for us to start working on your claim, and we only collect legal fees if we recover compensation for you. A contingency fee is a percentage of your compensation and is typically one-third of your recovery.
It’s important to take legal action as soon as you are injured because New York puts a statute of limitations, or time limit, on filing personal injury claims.
You may only have 90 days to file your claim. Standard time limits are:
- Three years to file a slip-and-fall claim
- Three years to file for vehicle accidents
- Three years to file a product liability claim
- Three years to file a claim for personal injury resulting from other negligence
- Two years to file a claim for wrongful death
- One year to file a claim for assault/battery
Based on the statute of limitations, it may seem like you have plenty of time to file your claim, but remember: It takes time to build a strong case, and evidence disappears as time goes by. So the longer you wait to contact an attorney, the more difficult your case becomes.
How Can We Help?
You don’t pay unless we win!
Trust Belluck & Fox As Your Personal Injury Law Firm
- Nationally recognized attorneys for high-quality representation and compassionate customer service
- Top-reviewed and top-ranked law firm, highly recommended by former clients and fellow legal professionals
- Trusted legal advice that is always focused on your best interests
- Committed to maintaining good communication throughout the claims process
- No fee unless we recover money for your injuries
- Available to meet with clients in our law offices, at home or in emergency rooms across New York