If you seek compensation, you deserve high-quality representation from mesothelioma lawyers with a national reputation for success in resolving complex asbestos claims.
Contact us today to schedule a free consultation. Our seasoned Maine asbestos attorneys can provide you with the professional legal advice you need.
Fighting for Mesothelioma Patients and Families in Maine and Throughout New England
Belluck & Fox has earned an outstanding reputation for winning landmark asbestos cases across the country, securing justice for mesothelioma patients and their families. Belluck & Fox is proud to have won more than $1 billion in settlements and verdicts over the years for our clients. In addition, we offer free consultations to those struggling with mesothelioma.
Table of Contents
- 1 Fighting for Mesothelioma Patients and Families in Maine and Throughout New England
- 2 Why Choose Belluck & Fox as Your Maine Mesothelioma Attorneys?
- 3 Asbestos Exposure and Mesothelioma in Maine and New England
- 4 Community Involvement in the Areas We Serve
- 5 Legal Resources
Why Choose Belluck & Fox as Your Maine Mesothelioma Attorneys?
- Top-ranked mesothelioma lawyers with more than two decades of experience
- Phenomenal track record, securing more than $1 billion for deserving clients and their families
- The top-reviewed asbestos law firm, highly recommended by fellow legal professionals and former clients
- Free Consultation
- Trusted mesothelioma attorneys
- Focused on maintaining good communication with clients throughout the legal process
- Reasonable legal fees with no charge unless we obtain compensation for you and your family
Asbestos Exposure and Mesothelioma in Maine and New England
The cancer-causing mineral asbestos was used throughout Maine and New England for decades in products such as building materials, textiles, and automotive brakes and equipment. Asbestos products were also used in the shipyards where workers built and made ships for the Navy and commercial use.
Although residents may have been exposed to asbestos decades ago, people continue to be diagnosed with mesothelioma, lung cancer, asbestosis, and other asbestos-related diseases. The tragedy is that asbestos companies never warned Maine citizens that the fibers they worked with could one day sicken and kill them and their relatives. Mesothelioma is a particularly aggressive illness, and our clients deserve the utmost quality of care and support to fight for their lives.
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with mesothelioma or any other asbestos illness, you likely handled or breathed in deadly fibers years ago at your workplace, in your home, or during your time in the military. You are entitled to compensation and a free consultation with Belluck & Fox.
The top-rated asbestos attorneys at Belluck & Fox will help you determine which companies should be held liable for your exposure, and we will seek the total and fair financial compensation you deserve.
Mesothelioma Lawyers Proudly Service Maine Residents
Finding the right mesothelioma lawyer for you is crucial. Belluck & Fox is local to Maine and serves surrounding communities across New England. We will get you the compensation that you deserve. While a mesothelioma lawsuit can be an emotional experience for the victim and the victim’s family, we are here to get justice for our clients in Maine and the surrounding New England area.
Industrial Asbestos Exposure in Maine
Across Maine and New England, there are countless asbestos-exposure job sites. People who were most at risk of coming into contact with microscopic asbestos fibers include those who worked at:
- Brunswick Naval Air Station (Brunswick)
- Dow Air Force Base (Bangor)
- Sanford Textile Mill (Sanford)
- Portsmouth Naval Shipyard (Kittery)
- Great Northern Paper Company (Lincoln)
- New England Shipbuilding Corporation (Portland)
- Rumford Paper Mill (Rumford Falls)
- Oxford Paper Company (Rumford)
- Yankee Nuclear Power Plant (Wiscasset)
- Central Main Power Plant (Lewiston)
- Bath Iron Works (Bath)
- Union Chemicals Company (South Hope)
- International Paper Company (Androscoggin)
- New England Insulation Company (Bangor)
- Loring Air Force Base (Limestone)
Community Involvement in the Areas We Serve
Belluck & Fox is committed to taking an active role in the communities we serve. Our community-minded attorneys volunteer their expertise to assist multiple charities and advocacy groups, as well as government and educational institutions. We are dedicated to making Maine a better, safer place to live and work for all.
United States District Court – District of Maine
156 Federal Street, Portland, ME 04101
202 Harlow Street, Bangor, ME 04401
Business and Consumer Court
205 Newbury Street, Ground Floor, Portland, ME 04101