For decades, asbestos companies put profit above people, manufacturing dangerous products without warning of the serious health consequences they could bring.
Now, people who worked around asbestos job sites and those who experienced asbestos exposure secondhand are coping with diagnoses of mesothelioma, lung cancer, asbestosis, and other life-threatening asbestos-related diseases.
At Belluck & Fox, our skilled personal injury lawyers and asbestos attorneys are committed to holding these companies accountable for the harm they have caused.
For the past two decades, our dedicated team has been fighting fiercely for full and fair compensation for clients who are struggling to cope with asbestos diseases.
https://www.belluckfox.com/ Free Consultations: (212) 681-1575 Asbestos is a mineral that's mined out of the ground. It traditionally came from South Africa and Canada. There are many, many different types of asbestos. There are three primarily that are used commercially, called amosite, crocidolite, and chrysotile. Those are types of asbestos fibers, all of them can cause mesothelioma. Asbestos was generally used as an insulating material, it has a very high resistance to heat. It's also added to a lot of building materials to give it strength, it's a very strong fiber. That's why it causes diseases in people. Because when it's inhaled it doesn't break down, and the body creates a response to it which causes the cancer. That same property is why it was used in building materials, so that products wouldn't break, that they would be stronger like joint compound floor tiles. So those are the types of applications that you find it in. Where there's heat or friction, like brakes, insulating material, sealant materials, steam related activity, or in building materials, where that strength would be required. Find out more by clicking on links below: https://www.belluckfox.com/asbestos/ https://www.belluckfox.com/asbestos-attorneys/ https://www.mesotheliomahelp.org/ At Belluck & Fox, we focus on mesothelioma cases, holding negligent companies accountable for the pain and suffering they inflicted on their unsuspecting employees. There is no mesothelioma case that we've handled where we have been unable to achieve some compensation for our clients. We are able to get high levels of compensations for our clients by putting in the extra work, knowing our clients and figuring out other exposures that they had to maximize the compensation that we are able to recover for them. If you have any questions you can call us at 877-637-6843. https://www.facebook.com/belluckfox/ https://twitter.com/belluckfox https://www.youtube.com/user/belluckfoxllp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLwfLTle6cg https://youtu.be/3NsfV0MFpGo New York City Office Belluck & Fox, LLP 546 5th Ave, 4th Floor New York, NY 10036 Phone: (212) 681-1575 Clifton Park, NY Office Belluck & Fox, LLP 646 Plank Rd Clifton Park, NY 12065 Phone: (518) 621-2699 Woodstock, NY Office Belluck & Fox, LLP 52 Laura Lane Woodstock, NY 12498 Phone: (845) 684-4001 Rochester, NY Office Belluck & Fox, LLP 160 Linden Oaks Drive Rochester, NY 14625 Phone: (585) 285-4070
Let Our Asbestos Lawyers Fight for the Compensation You Deserve
These clients turn to our mesothelioma law firm because:
- Our New York asbestos law firm is focused on these complex cases. Asbestos litigation is a very niche field, so you need a seasoned asbestos law firm that has the experience and the resources to go to battle with these large companies for your legal rights.
- Our knowledgeable lawyers have thoroughly investigated asbestos companies throughout the country, and we know how to track down when and where you were exposed to asbestos.
- Our team is nationally recognized for our success in handling asbestos claims. Over the years, we have obtained more than $1 billion in asbestos settlements and verdicts for our clients in New York and throughout the United States.
- Our lawyers are committed to compassionate client service. We understand the physical and emotional toll an asbestos disease takes on a person, and our clients appreciate that we go the extra mile to take the burden of pursuing financial compensation off them while providing sound legal advice.
As one family member told us:
“Thank you so much for your patience, expertise and endurance yesterday at my dad’s deposition. You handled him with care and were mindful of his needs.”
Call Top-Rated Asbestos Attorneys at Belluck & Fox For More Information About Your Asbestos Claim
- Top-rated New York asbestos attorneys with a national reputation
- Recognized for recovering more than $1 billion for asbestos victims and their families
- Commitment to connecting clients with the best medical specialists and treatment centers
- Dedication to maintaining good communication with clients and families throughout the legal process
- Free case review, reasonable attorney fees ─ no costs unless we recover for you
Schedule a free consultation now with our dedicated asbestos attorneys at Belluck & Fox to discuss your case and find out what types of compensation you may be entitled to.
When you call or fill out our online form, you can expect that one of the partners in our firm will get back to you personally within 24 hours.