If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma, you will have many questions about your care and treatment. We have answers.
Fill out the contact form to receive our free Mesothelioma Guide and a copy of attorney Joseph W. Belluck’s book “A Patient’s Guide to Mesothelioma”.
Our comprehensive care package includes vital information and tools necessary to manage your illness and to help you regain some control of your life.
The tools and information included here have been carefully selected with patients’ needs in mind. You will find key mesothelioma information in one convenient kit.
Your Mesothelioma Package Contains:
- A Patient’s Guide to Mesothelioma. Joseph W. Belluck wrote this book to help patients and their families through their medical and financial challenges of mesothelioma.
- Nutritional Information. The mesothelioma treatment nutrition care package includes three free books from the American Cancer Society.
- 100 Questions & Answers About Mesothelioma. This book provides an in-depth and personal look at mesothelioma from various perspectives. The book also covers the basics of mesothelioma, diagnosis and treatment options, the legal rights of victims, and coping skills for both the victims and their families.
- Personal Medical Journal. A pocket-sized journal allows you to record your thoughts, ideas, questions, and feelings as you navigate your mesothelioma challenges.
- Treatment record book. Standard mesothelioma treatment often requires both chemotherapy and radiation. Use this log to track the dates, times, and locations of your treatments.