Bryan Belasky is a partner at Belluck & Fox, LLP who has been representing mesothelioma victims and victims of other asbestos-related disease for 25 years. He has represented hundreds of families throughout the entire country, obtaining hundreds of millions of dollars in compensation for those injured by asbestos exposure.
Bryan is a caring and gifted attorney, as well known for his compassion to the needs of our clients as he is aggressive in his pursuit of justice against the companies responsible for their conditions. Bryan’s practice also includes all types of product liability and personal injury cases.
He has dedicated his entire legal career, since graduating law school, to fighting on behalf of asbestos victims. He has represented individuals and their families from nearly every state in the country.
Bryan lives in Brooklyn, NY with his wife and two children.
- Mesothelioma and Asbestos
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 1995
- Washington University, B.A. in English, 1992
- New York
- Southern District of New York
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, New York State Trial Lawyers Association