Nationally Recognized for Success.
We Hold Ourselves to a Higher Standard
Our dedication to securing maximum compensation for mesothelioma victims and their families has made our New York law firm a national name in asbestos litigation.
Our committed New York mesothelioma attorneys travel all over the United States to meet with mesothelioma patients and their families, and we have forced asbestos manufacturing companies to pay more than $1 billion to these victims for the pain and suffering they have endured.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with an asbestos-related disease, don’t settle for less than you deserve.
Choose a mesothelioma law firm with the extensive experience, the vast resources, and the successful track record to fight for your rights.
Choose Belluck & Fox.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
As a top-notch asbestos litigation firm with a national reputation, we know that our success is rooted in our complete commitment to the clients we serve. We want the absolute best for the families we meet with, and we will devote countless hours and unlimited resources to pursue justice for you. Here is our promise to you:
If you are ready to discuss how we can help with your asbestos claim or other type of personal injury case, contact us now. Our consultations are always free, and we take these cases on a contingency fee basis, so you only pay legal fees if and when we recover compensation for you.
Our Practice Areas
At Belluck & Fox, we have spent decades building a stellar reputation as a successful asbestos litigation firm. However, our compassionate team of New York personal injury lawyers also use their considerable talents to take on a variety of complicated cases. Some of the cases we handle include:
- Asbestos Litigation
- Dangerous Drugs
- Defective Products
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- School Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Wrongful Death
OUR NEW YORK ATTORNEYS STAND STRONG FOR ALL TYPES OF VICTIMS. WE BELIEVE IN JUSTICE FOR ALL. AND THAT’S WHAT WE FIGHT FOR EVERY DAY.
TRUST MUST BE EARNED
MEET OUR FIRM’S PARTNERS
Joseph W. Belluck
A compassionate attorney and a well-respected litigator, Joe has spent his career fighting for people who have been harmed due to the negligence of big companies and careless individuals. Nationally recognized for his success in the field of asbestos litigation, Joe has recovered tens of millions of dollars for mesothelioma patients and their families. In addition to his outstanding reputation, Joe has been recognized for his high ethical standards. In 2016, he was elected as chairman of the New York Commission on Judicial Conduct.view Joseph's full bio
Jordan has made a name for himself by winning landmark asbestos cases, such as a massive case against Sears Roebuck, which was the first of its kind against a large retailer. He has more than 20 years of experience achieving million-dollar verdicts for deserving clients. Over the years, Jordan has developed a national reputation for being an exceptional lawyer in the areas of product liability, premises liability, and personal injury. As a former criminal prosecutor, Jordan has a special dedication to helping people who have been victims of crime.view Jordan's full bio
In the 20 years he has spent representing victims of asbestos-related diseases, Bryan has helped hundreds of families recover millions of dollars in compensation. Known for his caring and compassionate manner, Bryan is driven to hold large companies accountable for the callousness they showed in putting workers at risk of asbestos exposure. With practice areas including product liability and personal injury, Bryan is a talented and aggressive litigator who always puts his clients’ needs first.view Bryan's full bio
Seth A. Dymond
Seth leads Belluck & Fox’s motion and appellate practice, which is an essential part of our full-service approach to asbestos litigation. With extensive experience in appellate law, Seth has an in-depth understanding of the techniques and strategies that are required to succeed on appeal. He has both briefed and argued landmark asbestos litigation cases across New York. His reputation has led to him being invited to speak at National Asbestos Conferences and to the New York Trial Lawyers Association.view Seth's full bio
YOU DESERVE JUSTICE. LET US HELP YOU FIGHT FOR IT.
Our firm is built on the principle of seeking justice, one family at a time. That reflects our commitment to providing personalized service and our never-ending drive to fight for those who have been wronged.
If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with mesothelioma or harmed in another way due to negligence on the part of a careless individual or a large company, you need a skilled team of attorneys who can fight fiercely for the justice you deserve.
At Belluck & Fox, our New York mesothelioma lawyers and personal injury attorneys are widely recognized for their work in winning maximum compensation for people who are suffering unnecessary illnesses and injuries. We frequently travel throughout New York and the United States to meet with clients who need a strong advocate to lead them down the tough road ahead. Know more stories here.
Choosing an attorney is a serious decision, and it’s one that you can’t afford to take lightly.
- You are entitled to be treated with courtesy and consideration at all times by your lawyer and the other lawyers and personnel in your lawyer’s office.
- You are entitled to an attorney capable of handling your legal matter competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession. If you are not satisfied with how your matter is being handled, you have the right to withdraw from the attorney-client relationship at any time (court approval may be required in some matters and your attorney may have a claim against you for the value of services rendered to you up to the point of discharge).
- You are entitled to your lawyer’s independent professional judgment and undivided loyalty uncompromised by conflicts of interest.
- You are entitled to be charged a reasonable fee and to have your lawyer explain at the outset how the fee will be computed and the manner and frequency of billing. You are entitled to request and receive a written itemized bill from your attorney at reasonable intervals. You may refuse to enter into any fee arrangement that you find unsatisfactory. In the event of a fee dispute, you may have the right to seek arbitration; your attorney will provide you with the necessary information regarding arbitration in the event of a fee dispute, or upon your request.
- You are entitled to have your questions and concerns addressed in a prompt manner and to have your telephone calls returned promptly.
- You are entitled to be kept informed as to the status of your matter and to request and receive copies of papers. You are entitled to sufficient information to allow you to participate meaningfully in the development of your matter.
- You are entitled to have your legitimate objectives respected by your attorney, including whether or not to settle your matter (court approval of a settlement is required in some matters).
- You have the right to privacy in your dealings with your lawyer and to have your secrets and confidences preserved to the extent permitted by law.
- You are entitled to have your attorney conduct himself or herself ethically in accordance with the Code of Professional Responsibility.
- You may not be refused representation on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or disability.
Recent Mesothelioma Fundraising and Donation Events
The legal team at Belluck & Fox, LLP works closely with mesothelioma victims and their medical teams. Our knowledgeable mesothelioma attorneys know that it takes strength, courage and ongoing research to battle this rare cancer. The scientific research to find new and effective treatments is expensive; donations from businesses and private citizens are critical to funding those research projects. We are proud to be a part of those funding efforts.
- Belluck & Fox, LLP donated funds to the NYU Langone Medical Center’s Cancer Institute to purchase a highly-advanced molecular analysis system for cancer research. The NanoString Technologies Counter Analysis System is a fully-automated, multi-application digital detection and counting system that provides assays for gene expression, miRNA analysis and copy number variation. Learn more.
- Belluck & Fox, LLP provided an educational grant to the Mesothelioma Applied Research Foundation to help support the Foundation’s annual Mesothelioma Symposium.
- Joseph W. Belluck, a partner in the New York law firm Belluck & Fox, LLP, which concentrates on representing victims of mesothelioma, was one of approximately 130 people who participated in the Kayaking 4 A Cure event on the Hudson River. Kayakers paddled from Schuylerville, NY through Stillwater and finished at Mechanicville boat dock. The funds he raised went to mesothelioma research.
- Jessica Russell, a mesothelioma attorney at Belluck & Fox, LLP, rappelled nearly 500 feet down the side of a 34-story high-rise in Jersey City, New Jersey as a participant in the American Cancer Society’s Over the Edge rappel for cancer.
- Members of the law firm Belluck & Fox, LLP joined walkers in their fight against mesothelioma in the Fifth Annual 5k Walk for Hope held at Eisenhower Park in East Meadow, New York.
Paddling for Mesothelioma
Once again this year, attorney Joseph W. Belluck and others from the New York law firm of Belluck & Fox, LLP will kayak 16 miles to raise awareness and donations to fight mesothelioma, an aggressive cancer caused by asbestos exposure.
Belluck, a partner at Belluck & Fox, LLP, which concentrates on representing victims of mesothelioma, and approximately 130 others will participate in the Kayaking 4 Meso event, to be held September 12, on the Hudson River. Kayakers will paddle from Schuylerville, NY through Stillwater, where they will pick up other kayakers, and finish at the Mechanicville boat dock. There will be festivities and a celebration at Mechanicville.
Mark Wells, whose daughter Linda was diagnosed with peritoneal mesothelioma at age 16, organized the annual Kayaking 4 Meso event to help educate the public about the dangers of asbestos and to raise money for mesothelioma research. Peritoneal mesothelioma affects the lining of the abdominal cavity and is less common than pleural mesothelioma, that affects the lungs. Linda has been battling the disease for approximately 10 years, enduring six major surgeries and several rounds of chemotherapy, her father said.
Mesothelioma is a cancer caused by inhaling or swallowing asbestos fibers. There is as yet no known cure and researchers are seeking more effective treatments to manage the disease. Approximately 2,500 to 3,000 people in the United States are diagnosed with mesothelioma each year.
Money raised will be donated to the Mesothelioma Applied Research Foundation, a national non-profit “dedicated to eradicating the life-ending and vicious effects of mesothelioma.”
Belluck & Fox, LLP is one of the sponsors of the event.
Visit the Kayaking 4 Meso website for more information and to register for the event.Let's Talk About your case