You need the top-rated mesothelioma and asbestos attorneys.
We are skilled asbestos litigation attorneys with decades of experience in successfully holding negligent manufacturers accountable for exposing everyday, hardworking people to toxic substances like cancer-causing asbestos fibers.
Our track record has led to our excellent reputation as the go-to law firm for mesothelioma, asbestosis, and lung cancer cases.
Contact the highly ranked asbestos attorneys at Belluck & Fox for assistance with your mesothelioma case.
How do you choose the right law firm to handle a mesothelioma case? Experience matters.
Joseph Belluck and Jordan Fox are recognized as two of the top mesothelioma lawyers in the country. With decades of experience representing asbestos victims across the United States, the law office of Belluck & Fox, LLP has secured more than $1 billion for the hundreds of mesothelioma clients and families they have represented. We are listed as one of America’s best law firms by US News and World Report and Best Lawyers magazine. Don’t settle for less.
Simply put, Belluck & Fox, LLP has the experience, resources, compassion, and know-how to get you and your family the compensation you deserve.
Get more answers to your questions here or contact us today to schedule a free consultation. You do not have to worry about traveling to our offices in New York. Our dedicated attorneys will come to you — no matter where you are in the United States — to review your case and talk about how we can help you pursue the mesothelioma claim you deserve.
We fight tirelessly for our clients and their families as if they were our own.
Meet the Belluck & Fox Legal Team.
When you choose Belluck & Fox as your law firm, you can be sure you are getting the best possible representation. Unlike other firms, you will have one of our partners working with you every step of the way.
Joseph W. Belluck is a founding partner of Belluck & Fox, LLP with substantial experience in the firm’s asbestos and mesothelioma cases. See Joseph W. Belluck full profile.
Jordan Fox is a founding partner of Belluck & Fox, LLP and is one of New York’s most experienced product liability litigators. See Jordan Fox full profile.
Every client we represent has a different story to tell, so our experienced mesothelioma lawyers approach each case with a fresh perspective and develop a personalized strategy that fits with your needs and goals. We stay in constant communication with you and your family about the progress we are making on your case, and we go above and beyond to help you get the treatment you need while your case is pending.
Learn how we can help you and your family pursue full and fair mesothelioma compensation in your asbestos case today.
What makes our mesothelioma attorneys stand out?
When you are first diagnosed, the search for mesothelioma medical and legal help can seem overwhelming. Although about 3,000 people receive diagnoses in the United States each year with this deadly cancer, it is still a relatively rare disease. That is why it is so important to choose a law firm that focuses specifically on helping people with mesothelioma and their families.
At Belluck & Fox, our attorneys have been so successful in securing maximum compensation for mesothelioma patients because:
- We have decades of experience holding asbestos manufacturers accountable.
- We understand the tactics these companies will use to try to avoid paying compensation to victims, and we know how to prove they are to blame for the harm they have caused.
- We are proud to have recovered more than $1 billion for mesothelioma victims and their families.
- We have the skills and the resources to document where and when you were exposed to asbestos, with a comprehensive database of products and companies that may have caused your disease.
- We have a thorough understanding of the medical issues mesothelioma victims face.
- We realize that the circumstances surrounding each case are unique.
- We know that dealing with mesothelioma creates a great amount of stress for patients, and that is why we are a patient advocate for you every step of the way.