Top-Ranked Mesothelioma Law Firm
Financial compensation is available to help patients and families who are coping with a mesothelioma diagnosis. Our nationally recognized New York mesothelioma law firm can help you demand maximum compensation to cover past and future medical expenses, loss of income, reduced earning capacity and other losses.
Contact us today to discuss your options with an experienced New York mesothelioma attorney at Belluck & Fox, LLP. A consultation is free, and there is no charge for our legal services unless we recover money for you.
What Does Our Mesothelioma Law Firm Do?
Table of Contents
Mesothelioma is an aggressive and life-threatening cancer that attacks the tissues lining the lungs and chest cavity (pleural mesothelioma), abdominal area (peritoneal mesothelioma), heart (pericardial mesothelioma) and testicles (mesothelioma of the tunica vaginalis testis). Exposure to asbestos is the only known cause of mesothelioma.
For more than 25 years, our trusted mesothelioma law firm has been dedicated to helping patients and families obtain full and fair compensation from the asbestos companies that failed to warn them of the dangers of their products. With decades of experience successfully arguing complex asbestos lawsuits, our top-rated mesothelioma law firm has built a strong track record of winning maximum verdicts and settlements for our deserving clients.
When you choose the knowledgeable mesothelioma attorneys at Belluck & Fox to take on your asbestos claim, you can trust our skilled legal team to:
- Examine your work history and/or military service history to determine where, when and how you were exposed to asbestos products
- Collect extensive documentation on the asbestos-containing materials you were exposed to, as well as the companies that manufactured and sold them
- Maintain records on your medical treatments and expenses related to your illness
- Gather evidence of all the other economic losses you have suffered related to your mesothelioma diagnosis, such as loss of income
- Work with respected health care specialists, life care planners, economists and other experts to evaluate what losses you and your family will face in the future due to your disease
- File an asbestos lawsuit against the companies responsible for your exposure and resulting disease
- Identify asbestos bankruptcy trust funds that may owe you money and pursue all appropriate claims
- Identify whether you may be entitled to compensation from other sources such as Social Security Disability Insurance, veterans’ benefits and workers’ compensation benefits
- Aggressively negotiate with the goal of maximizing settlement offers from the asbestos companies that are responsible for your illness
- Skillfully argue your case at trial if the defendants refuse to offer a fair settlement
Please contact us today to set up a free consultation with a seasoned mesothelioma lawyer. A partner from our firm will contact you personally within 24 hours to discuss your diagnosis, treatment plan and options for recovering compensation. We are here to answer any questions you may have and explain the next steps in the process.
How Can Our Asbestos Law Firm Help You?
Whether you have been diagnosed with mesothelioma or are caring for someone with the disease, dealing with the day-to-day struggles can take all your energy. And no matter how much your focus should be on your health and treatments, the financial stress can weigh heavy on everyone.
Our mesothelioma law firm truly understands what you and your family are going through. Our experienced mesothelioma attorneys have worked with countless asbestos victims over the years, and we do everything within our power to take the pressure off you and your family.
Some of the ways our talented legal team will work to ease the burden on you:
- Our attorneys will go over your options for getting compensation to pay for your medical expenses and other bills.
- Our firm can connect you with the best mesothelioma doctors and other specialists who understand your needs.
- Our team will manage all the documentation and paperwork that is necessary to pursue a legal claim.
- Our lawyers will always put you and your family’s needs first. This includes traveling to meet with you in person and making sure you do not have to travel as part of your case.
- Our law firm assists you and your family in making a plan for your future and dealing with financial burdens related to the disease.
If you and your family are coping with a mesothelioma diagnosis, let our lawyers take some of the burden off you. Please call us or contact us online set up a free consultation with our compassionate and trusted legal team.
Award-Winning Mesothelioma Attorneys Ready to Help You
The nationally recognized mesothelioma attorneys at Belluck & Fox work with patients and families across the United States to recover much-needed compensation after tragic diagnoses. Our legal team provides compassionate customer service, top-quality representation and outstanding results.
Our law firm has recovered more than $1 billion for individuals who have been diagnosed with asbestos disease and families who have lost loved ones to mesothelioma.
Schedule a free consultation today to talk about your legal options with a skilled mesothelioma attorney.
Our Mesothelioma Law Firm Delivers Impressive Results
With extensive experience and resources, Belluck & Fox has a long history of success in winning maximum verdicts and settlements for our deserving clients. Some of our notable case results include:
- $32 million for a U.S. Navy veteran diagnosed with asbestos disease
- $22 million for a part-time construction worker diagnosed with mesothelioma
- $19.5 million for a high-rise construction worker diagnosed with asbestos disease
Meet Our Experienced New York Mesothelioma Lawyers
https://www.belluckfox.com/ Free Consultations: (212) 681-1575 Exposure to asbestos causes mesothelioma. If you have developed this cancer or other asbestos-related disease, you may be eligible for financial compensation. Find out more by clicking on links below: https://www.belluckfox.com/mesothelioma-lawyers/ https://www.mesotheliomahelp.org/ At Belluck & Fox, we focus on mesothelioma cases, holding negligent companies accountable for the pain and suffering they inflicted on their unsuspecting employees. There is no mesothelioma case that we've handled where we have been unable to achieve some compensation for our clients. We are able to get high levels of compensations for our clients by putting in the extra work, knowing our clients and figuring out other exposures that they had to maximize the compensation that we are able to recover for them. If you have any questions you can call us at (212) 681-1575 https://www.facebook.com/belluckfox/ https://twitter.com/belluckfox https://www.youtube.com/user/belluckfoxllp https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLwfLTle6cg New York City Office Belluck & Fox, LLP 546 5th Ave, 4th Floor New York, NY 10036 Phone: (212) 681-1575 Clifton Park, NY Office Belluck & Fox, LLP 646 Plank Rd Clifton Park, NY 12065 Phone: (518) 621-2699 Woodstock, NY Office Belluck & Fox, LLP 52 Laura Lane Woodstock, NY 12498 Phone: (845) 684-4001 Rochester, NY Office Belluck & Fox, LLP 160 Linden Oaks Drive Rochester, NY 14625 Phone: (585) 285-4070
Belluck & Fox has selectively built a team of top-notch mesothelioma attorneys who are focused on asbestos litigation. Our law firm’s partners are dedicated to providing compassionate and personalized customer service, which often includes giving our clients our personal cellphone numbers to make sure we stay in direct contact throughout the claims process.
Joseph W. Belluck is a nationally respected trial lawyer and trustworthy advocate for individuals and families who have been harmed by asbestos. Joe has focused his legal efforts on holding asbestos companies liable for failing to warn the public about the serious dangers of their products. He is widely recognized for his commitment to making a difference in the lives of families who have been harmed by asbestos exposure, and he has won tens of millions of dollars for victims across the U.S.
Jordan Fox has more than 20 years of experience winning million-dollar asbestos verdicts for mesothelioma patients and their families. Jordan has earned a reputation as a highly skilled litigator, winning landmark cases such as one against retail giant Sears Roebuck.
Bryan Belasky is proud to have assisted hundreds of families who have suffered unnecessary losses due to mesothelioma, lung cancer, asbestosis and other preventable asbestos diseases. Bryan is a seasoned trial attorney with an unwavering commitment to holding large companies liable for the harm they cause to innocent families. He has secured millions of dollars in compensation for his clients.
Seth A. Dymond leads Belluck & Fox’s motion and appellate practice. Seth has extensive experience in appellate law and a deep understanding of the strategies that are needed to win on appeal. Due to the fact that asbestos cases can bring large jury awards that may be appealed, Belluck & Fox believes that having a strong appellate practice is crucial to our firm’s mission.
Our Mesothelioma Law Firm Is Nationally Recognized for Putting People First
At Belluck & Fox, we measure our success by our clients’ satisfaction. Over the years, our law firm has earned a top-tier reputation based on ratings from respected legal organizations such as Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers and Martindale Hubbell. However, the recognition we value most comes from our former clients and their families:
“I know it was a lot, but I don’t think I’ll ever fully understand the amount of time, effort, expertise, etc. that went into finishing this job. When I was given the opportunity to find legal help, it was a true relief to hear that you would take the case. … Thank you for keeping me involved only when I needed to be – this helped keep my anxiety and stress at bay, so I could focus on taking care of my girls and mysel