Adam R. Cooper is trial counsel at Belluck & Fox, LLP. He is widely recognized for his outstanding trial advocacy in representing clients diagnosed with mesothelioma.
He has spent his entire professional life and legal career advocating for children, injured consumers and workers.
He has obtained verdicts totaling over $225 million in asbestos, lead poisoning and other personal injury lawsuits.
For these reasons, he is frequently asked to speak at conferences around the United States on product liability litigation.
Adam lives in Hoboken, New Jersey with his wife and two children.
- Mesothelioma and Asbestos
- Fordham University School of Law, 1993
- University of Michigan, B.S. in Sociology & Political Science, 1990
- New York
- Southern District of New York
- Eastern District of New York
- New York State Trial Lawyers Association
- Frequent Speaker at Perrin National Asbestos Conferences (2015 – Present)