Award-winning attorney fighting for justice in Western New York
Christopher J Calabrese, Esq., is a fourth generation Rochesterian and for 30 years has been practicing law throughout New York State. He is Of Counsel at Belluck & Fox, LLP, representing clients with mesothelioma and guiding their families through the legal process of recovering damages for their injuries. Chris is married with 3 children, one in college, another in high school and an elementary schooler.
Chris donates his time and resources to various charitable organizations in western New York. He is the Scholarship Chairman for the Italian Heritage Foundation, as well as it’s past President. He supports St. John Fisher University, Eastman School of Music, Nazareth College, Signal 30 Benefit Fund, and the Bristol Mountain Race Club.
He is readily available to meet with clients in their homes, our office or at anyplace convenient for the people we serve.
- Mesothelioma and Asbestos
- Construction Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Syracuse University College of Law, 1992
- Syracuse University School of Management, MBA, 1992
- Syracuse University, BS, 1989
- New York
- U.S. District Court and the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of New York and the Northern District of New York
- Speaker – Monroe County Bar Association – Mesothelioma
- Guest Lecturer at St. John Fisher University on Mass Torts
- New York SuperLawyers