Dedicated her legal career to fight for those injured by asbestos.
Lori Garber is Of Counsel at Belluck & Fox, LLP. She started her career in asbestos litigation in 1988, when she clerked for the Honorable Sandra Mazer Moss, the asbestos program director in Philadelphia.
Lori is very committed to community issues. She works for the empowerment of girls and the advancement of women and girls into leadership positions.
She has been a Board Member of Girls, Inc. of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey since 2018 and a mentor to the Rising Stars, middle school-age girls, since 2016.
She is the Second Vice President of Temple Law Alumni Association (TLAA) Executive Board and has been an Executive Board member since 2013.
She is Co-Chair of the TLAA Women’s Leadership Initiative Committee (WLI) and has been Co-Chair of WLI’s Annual Event for several years. Working to expand WLI’s mission, Lori created a partnership with Girls Inc and WLI to become mentors to the Rising Stars.
Lori also Co-Chaired and was lead organizer of Temple Law Day in 2018. She was honored to receive the Temple Law Alumni Association’s Women’s Champion Award in 2016.
Lori is a member of the Philadelphia Bar Association. She is also a member of the Brandeis Law Society and, in February 2020, she chaired the Annual Brandeis Law Society Networking Event, honoring United States Congresswoman Susan Wild from Pennsylvania.
As part of Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense in America, South Jersey Chapter, Lori co-chaired, created, planned, and organized Confronting Gun Violence in America, a roundtable event held in December 2018 with over 70 attendees with special remarks by Bill Castner, Senior Advisor on Firearms to New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy.
Lori lives in New Jersey with her husband and two children.
- Mesothelioma and Asbestos
- Personal Injury
- Temple University School of Law, 1988
- George Washington University, B.A. in Journalism and Political Science, 1985
- New Jersey
- Girls Inc, of Greater Philadelphia and Southern New Jersey, Board member, 2018-present.
- Temple Law Alumni Association Executive Board, Second Vice Chair (2019 – Present)
- Temple Law Alumni Association Executive Board, Member (2013 – Present)
- Philadelphia Bar Association, member
- Brandeis Law Society, member
- Temple Law Alumni Association Women’s Champion Award, 2017