Dear clients and colleagues,
As we join with all of you in confronting the coronavirus, Belluck & Fox, LLP wants to assure you that we remain 100% operational. We have taken the following steps to protect the safety of our employees, clients and colleagues:
- Upgraded our computer servers and technology so the majority of our employees can work as seamlessly as possible from their homes to help prevent the community spread of the coronavirus. We stress that we remain fully operational, and are available 24/7 to handle client intakes and new cases. We will provide uninterrupted service to our clients. Phones are being answered, emails are being returned and we continue to work on all of our cases.
- Collaborated with the major court reporting agencies to allow depositions and meetings to occur largely by telephone or video. This will help protect the health of our clients, employees and colleagues while still protecting the rights of our clients who are diagnosed with mesothelioma and lung cancer;
- Upgraded our ability to transact financial business electronically so we can limit the economic disruption to our clients’ lives and our vendors’ businesses;
- Implemented remote notary services pursuant to Governor Cuomo’s executive orders; and
- Worked with our asbestos coordinating judges to continue to conduct conferences by telephone and videoconferencing to the extent possible.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me directly at [email protected]
We will ensure that your inquiry is addressed and answered by the appropriate person at Belluck & Fox, LLP.
The safety of our employees, clients and colleagues is our paramount concern. Please take all appropriate precautions to keep you and your family safe. Please follow all guidance from government and health officials. We will get through this together.
All the best,