Queens New York Personal Injury Attorney
A serious injury can change your entire life, leaving you to cope with physical pain, emotional trauma and devastating financial repercussions. If you were harmed due to someone else’s negligence or recklessness, you need to learn about your legal right to compensation through a personal injury claim.
At Belluck & Fox, LLP, our Queens personal injury lawyers have extensive experience successfully securing maximum compensation in claims on behalf of individuals and families. Our respected legal team has recovered more than $1 billion for our deserving clients, and we stand ready to fight for you now.
Schedule a free consultation with our skilled NYC personal injury attorneys at Belluck & Fox, LLP to discuss the circumstances of your injury in Queens. We can quickly launch an investigation into your claim, identify the at-fault parties, and build a strong claim for full and fair compensation.
Personal Injury Cases We Can Help within Queens
Table of Contents
With more than two decades of experience, our seasoned attorneys have successfully handled a variety of Queens injury cases, including:
- Truck crashes
- Car accidents
- Wrongful death claims
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Product liability cases
- Workplace injuries
- Construction site accidents
- Asbestos diseases
Directions to Belluck & Fox from Queens
If you or your loved one is unable to travel, our compassionate New York City mesothelioma attorneys are always willing to meet with you at your home or other convenient location in Queens or nearby areas we serve to discuss your case during a free, no-obligation consultation.
However, if you’d like to visit our NYC law office, we’re located on the Fifth Floor of 546 5th Ave., between West 45th and West 46th streets, in Midtown. If you’re using public transportation, you can reach our office from Queens via several NYC subway routes, including the F or M trains to 42nd Street/Bryant Park or the 7 train to 5th Avenue. Our office also is accessible via several MTA bus routes.
Queens Accident Injury Statistics
Traffic and pedestrian fatalities have dropped to an all-time low in New York City, thanks to public awareness, street redesigns, and other efforts under the initiative Vision Zero. Even so, statistics show that 218 people died in city motor vehicle crashes in 2017. In addition, 58,669 people were injured in a motor vehicle accident that year in New York City.
In Queens, some of the more dangerous streets include Northern Boulevard through Jackson Heights, parts of Saunders Street and Booth Street in Rego Park, and Rockaway Boulevard near Guy R. Brewer Boulevard in Springfield Gardens.
Hospitals in Queens
We work hard to take as much of the burden off of our injured clients as possible. That often means visiting them in the hospital or in their homes, rather than asking them to travel to us. Our attorneys are available to meet with you in any hospital in Queens, including:
- Mount Sinai Queens
25-10 30th Ave.
Long Island City NY 11102
- NYC Health + Hospitals Elmhurst
Elmhurst NY 11373
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
4500 Parsons Blvd.
Flushing NY 11355
- Long Island Jewish Forest Hills
102-01 66th Road
Forest Hills NY 11375
- Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
8900 Van Wyck Expressway
Richmond Hill NY 11418
- NYC Health + Hospitals Queens
82-68 164th St.
Jamaica NY 11432
- St. John’s Episcopal Hospital
327 Beach 19th St.
Far Rockaway NY 11691
Courthouses in Queens
Our Queens personal injury attorneys have helped numerous families and individuals navigate the complex court system, and we are always available to answer your questions if you must visit a courthouse as part of your case. Some of the local courthouses in Queens include:
- Queens Civil Court
89-17 Sutphin Blvd.
Jamaica NY 11435
- Queens Supreme Court (Civil) – Jamaica
88-11 Sutphin Blvd.
Jamaica NY 11435
- Queens Supreme Court (Civil) – Long Island City
25-10 Court Square
Long Island City NY 11101
Our Law Firm Serves Neighborhoods Throughout Queens
Queens is rich in both culture and commerce. Although many visitors to New York City arrive through JFK International Airport or LaGuardia Airport, both of which are found here, about 2.4 million people live here.
Queens is a patchwork of ethnicities, with strong Greek, Italian, Irish, German, Polis, and Russian communities. In addition, the borough has the largest Colombian and Asian populations in the city and one of the highest concentrations of Indian and Pakistani Americans in the country.
Many famous artists have lived in Queens, including Tony Bennett, Louis Armstrong, Charlie Parker, Francis Ford Coppola, Ella Fitzgerald, Paul Simon and Robert Mapplethorpe. Queens also has a number of notable landmarks, including Kaufman Astoria Studios, Silvercup Studios, Aquaduct Racetrack, the New York Hall of Science, the Queens Museum of Art, Museum of the Moving Image, the Queens Zoo, theUSTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center (home of the US Open tennis tournament), Citi Field (home base of the New York Mets), and Flushing Meadows–Corona Park, which twice hosted the World’s Fair.
Although our law office is located in Midtown, we’ve represented clients throughout the city for more than 20 years, including individuals and families in areas such as:
- Northwestern Queens, including neighborhoods across from Roosevelt Island and parts of Brooklyn (Astoria, Ditmars, Long Island City, Hunters Point, Sunnyside)
- Northeastern Queens, including neighborhoods around Flushing Bay and across the East River from the Bronx (Bayside, Bellerose, College Point, Douglaston, Flushing, Pomonok, Floral Park, Fresh Meadows, Fort Toten, Little Neck, Whitestone)
- Central Queens, including neighborhoods around LaGuardia Airport and west of Flushing Meadows–Corona Park (Corona, East Elmhurst, Elmhurst, Forest Hills, Fresh Pond, Glendale,Jackson Heights, Kew Gardens, Maspeth, Middle Village, Rego Park, Ridgewood, Woodside)
- Southeastern Queens, including neighborhoods north of John F. Kennedy International Airport (Bellaire, Brookville, Cambria Heights, Hollis Hills, Jamaica, Laurelton, Meadowmere, Queens Village, Rosedale, Saint Albans, South Jamaica, Springfield Gardens, Warnerville)
- Southwestern Queens, including neighborhoods around Jamaica Bay and west of JFK International Airport (Howard Beach, Ozone Park, Richmond Hill, Woodhaven)
- The Rockaways, including neighborhoods on Rockaway Peninsula between Jamaica Bay and the Atlantic Ocean (Far Rockaway, Bayswater, Edgemere, Arverne, Hammels, Holland, Seaside, Rockaway Park, Belle Harbor, Neponsit, Breezy Point)
Contact Our Queens Injury Lawyers Today
If you’ve been hurt in an accident and need legal advice, contact our respected personal injury attorneys today. Call us at (212) 681-1575 or fill out our online contact form to set up a free consultation on your claim.