New York City
If you or a loved has suffered an unexpected injury or illness, you know how your entire life can be put on hold while you struggle to recover.
The time and energy that you previously put toward your career, family, and personal goals now goes toward managing symptoms, attending rehabilitative therapy, and fighting every day to keep from drowning in bills.
We are known throughout the state and across the nation as:
- Aggressive litigators who will fight fiercely for compensation from any and all liable parties. Our success shows in the more than $1 billion we have secured for clients.
- Strategic negotiators who understand the nuances of our clients’ cases and back up our arguments with strong evidence. As one client noted about partner Jordan Fox: He “did a tremendous amount of research and helped to settle our case without the high cost of court!”
- Compassionate individuals who show our clients the sensitivity and respect they deserve during what may be the toughest thing they will go through in life. As one client said about partner Joe Belluck: “He was first of all comforting … so I didn’t feel that my husband was just ‘one of many clients’ but that Joseph cared to find out who my husband was and how and where did he get exposed to deadly toxic chemicals.”
When you are coping with a life-altering injury or illness, you know how important it is to have a talented medical team fighting for your recovery. It is just as important to have a top-notch personal injury law firm fighting for the compensation you and your family will need to get through this difficult time.
Contact the nationally recognized, New York’s award-winning Personal Injury Lawyers at Belluck & Fox today to schedule a free case consultation. Call or fill out our online form to get started now.
Fighting for Maximum Compensation in Your Personal Injury Case
Table of Contents
In so many of the personal injury cases our attorneys handle, there is no amount of money that could get the victims’ health back to where they were before their injury or illness. In fact, many of our clients would do anything to simply turn back the clock to a time before they were put in harm’s way.
However, especially in cases where a full medical recovery may not be possible, we believe that our clients and their families deserve full and fair compensation to ensure they are cared for properly.
That’s why our skilled personal injury litigators will fight aggressively for:
- Payment for medical bills, including any health care costs you may incur in the future as you seek continued treatment for your injury or illness
- Lost wages, which may include compensation for both the time you’ve already missed from work, as well as your diminished ability to work in the future
- Damage to property, such as if you were involved in a car accident and are now faced with repair bills
- Compensation for pain and suffering, to account for the physical and emotional trauma you have been put through
- Punitive damages, which are meant to punish the negligent party in extreme cases
We know that when you or a member of your family has been seriously hurt, it can be difficult to think beyond the day-to-day struggles of doctor visits and medical treatments. That’s why our team of dedicated Personal Injury Lawyers will handle all the details of your claim and take over any communications with the at-fault parties.
Don’t suffer alone.
Let our attorneys fight for justice for you and your family.
Contact us today to schedule a free case consultation.
Call Our New York Personal Injury Lawyers Now
At Belluck & Fox, our skilled NYC personal injury lawyers have the experience and resources to take on a broad range of cases.
Over the years, we have built a national reputation as a go-to firm for asbestos litigation.
But our seasoned attorneys also have extensive experience in a wide range of other personal injury practice areas.
Some of the common cases we handle include:
- Asbestos Litigation
- Dangerous Drugs
- Defective Products
- Car Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Bicycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- School Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall Accidents
Whether you have been hurt in an accident due to another person’s carelessness or diagnosed with an illness due to a company’s negligence, our personal injury attorneys are here to help.
What to Expect When You Schedule a Free Consultation with Us
Our compassionate legal team is committed to providing personalized service to every client we meet. When you schedule a free case consultation with Belluck & Fox, you can expect:
- An experienced attorney will meet with you in person to discuss your case. We can come to your home or visit you in a medical facility, whatever is most convenient.
- We will take the time to listen to your story and get to know you. We believe that part of being a great lawyer is caring about your clients. We want to understand how you and your family have been affected by your injury or illness.
- We will go over all of your options for pursuing compensation. Our attorneys will thoroughly investigate your claim to identify all the parties that may be held liable for your injury or illness.
At Belluck & Fox, we believe that every client we help is unique, and we treat you that way. Our compassionate and talented New York personal injury attorneys will create a legal strategy that is tailored to your case and your needs.
You can also take comfort in the fact that we handle personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means you do not have to pay us anything to get started on your case. Instead, we collect our fees from your recovery.
You Are Not Alone in This.
Belluck & Fox’s Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help.
A serious injury or illness can take a severe toll on you and your family, both health-wise and financially. If you have been hurt due to negligence, whether on the part of an individual or a company, you need a fierce advocate to fight for the justice you deserve.
Let the nationally recognized personal injury attorneys at Belluck & Fox stand strong for you. Contact us today to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.