Compassionate 18-Wheeler Accident Attorneys in New York - We will fight for the justice you deserve
We have spent 20 years fighting for “the little guy” ─ everyday people who have been severely injured or lost a loved one due to negligence on the part of a truck driver or a company. Accident victims choose us because:
- Our seasoned attorneys for accidents involving trucks have recovered more than $1 billion in compensation for clients. Our success has earned us a string of professional honors that includes Largest Verdicts of the Year recognition from the National Law Journal.
- Our aggressive litigators have put together a team of top-notch experts to help build your case. We frequently work with accident reconstruction specialists, medical experts, and financial professionals to determine what caused your accident and how your injuries have changed your life.
- Our nationally recognized legal team is tough on insurance companies but sensitive to your needs. Clients appreciate our attorneys’ compassionate bedside manner and the one-on-one attention we give to every case.
We will provide you with a free initial consultation, and you do not have to pay anything to get started on your case. Instead, we recover attorneys’ fees only if and when we win compensation in your claim.
Call or fill out our online form to learn how we will fight for justice for you.
18 Wheeler Accident Lawyers Discuss Why Truck Accidents Are Different?
Table of Contents
- 1 18 Wheeler Accident Lawyers Discuss Why Truck Accidents Are Different?
- 1.1 18 wheeler crashes often involve multiple vehicles, severe injuries, and fatalities.
- 1.2 A truck driver isn’t the only one who can be held liable.
- 1.3 Defective auto parts or poor maintenance can also lead to an accident.
- 1.4 There are strict federal and state regulations and local rules governing 18-wheelers.
- 1.5 There are complex insurance requirements for 18-wheelers.
- 2 18 Wheeler Accident Attorneys Get You Compensati