SoHo Personal Injury Attorney
One of the city’s most fashionable neighborhoods, SoHo takes its name from its location: “south of Houston Street.” It indeed runs south from Houston Street to Canal Street and west from Lafayette Street to the Hudson River. Known for eclectic boutiques and flagship retailers, SoHo has cobblestone side streets along with many galleries. It also includes the New York City Fire Museum and the Children’s Museum of the Arts.
Whether you call this area home or you’re just visiting, you’ll want to stay safe. Unfortunately, that’s not always possible as car crashes, construction accidents and other injury-causing accidents can happen anywhere at any time. At Belluck & Fox, LLP, our dedicated SoHo personal injury lawyers can help if you or a loved one has been seriously hurt in an accident here.
Contact our law firm today to set up a free consultation. Our skilled New York City mesothelioma attorneys have more than two decades of experience fighting for the rights of injured New Yorkers. We have recovered more than $1 billion for deserving clients and their families. Now, we stand ready to fight for you.
Directions to Belluck & Fox from SoHo
Table of Contents
Our law office is located on the Fifth Floor of 546 5th Ave., between West 45th and West 46th streets. That’s a few blocks west of Grand Central Terminal and a few blocks north of the New York Public Library.
If you’re using public transportation, you can reach our office from SoHo via the M20 to M42 MTA bus lines. You also can reach our office via the NYC subway’s 1, 2 or 3 trains to Times Square/42nd Street and transferring to the 5th Avenue stop of the 7 train.
Our SoHo personal injury attorneys will also come to you. If you or your loved one is unable to travel, our lawyers can meet with you at your home or another convenient location in SoHo to discuss your case during a free, no-obligation consultation.
Injury Cases We Can Help with in SoHo
Our skilled New York City trial attorneys are experienced in handling a variety of SoHo injury cases.
If you or a family member has been seriously hurt in an accident in SoHo, do not hesitate to get the legal help you need. New York places strict time limits on how long you have to file a personal injury claim after an accident, so you need to act immediately to protect your right to compensation.
SoHo Injury Statistics
Even though New York City is much safer nowadays in many ways, there are still many instances where people may need a SoHo injury attorney. One of the most common types of personal injury cases our SoHo lawyers handle is car accidents.
According to Vision Zero, an NYC initiative to reduce traffic and pedestrian fatalities, statistics show that 218 people citywide — including 105 pedestrians and 24 cyclists — died in crashes involving motor vehicles in 2017. What’s more, 58,669 people — including 10,565 pedestrians and 4,397 cyclists — were injured in traffic crashes that same year.
In SoHo, some of the more dangerous streets include West Broadway at Broome Street; Spring Street, especially around Broadway; and Varick Street.
Hospitals and Courthouses in and near SoHo
Don’t worry if you tend not to notice a hospital or courthouse until you need one. Our SoHo injury lawyers at Belluck & Fox are familiar with these facilities, including the following:
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
53 W. 23rd St.
New York NY 10010
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
170 William St.
New York NY 10038
- New York City Civil Court
111 Centre St.
New York NY 10013
- New York County Supreme Court
60 Centre St.
New York NY 10007
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
500 Pearl St.
New York NY 10007
Other NYC Neighborhoods We Serve
From our law office in Midtown, our knowledgeable NYC personal injury lawyers serve clients throughout the city, including (but not limited to):
- Downtown Manhattan is home to Wall Street and the Financial District, as well as Little Italy, Chinatown, Greenwich Village, the West Village, Washington Square Park and New York University.
- The East Village is known for its vintage stores and bohemian style, as well as St. Mark’s Place, Thompkins Square Park and the Nuyorican Poets Café.
- The Lower East Side was historically a hub for European immigrants and is now home to the Tenement Museum and the Museum of Contemporary Art, with Williamsburg Bridge views along the East River.
- Tribeca is a former industrial neighborhood with a creative edge thanks to lots of galleries, lofts and studio space. It is also known for Hudson River Park.
- Brooklyn includes the posh neighborhoods of Brooklyn Heights and Park Slope; the artistic Red Hook, Greenpoint and DUMBO (“Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass”); and the eclectic and vibrant Fort Greene. It is also home to the Brooklyn Academy of Music, the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens and the Brooklyn Museum.
- The Bronx is the home of the Bronx Zoo, the New York Botanical Gardens, Fordham University and, of course, the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium.
- Queens is home to the New York Mets, which play at Citi Field in Flushing Meadows–Corona Park. The borough also is one of the most international communities in the United States.
- Staten Island connects to Manhattan via the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge and the Staten Island Ferry, which offers stunning views of Lower Manhattan, Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty.
Contact Our SoHo Injury Law Firm
If you or a loved one has suffered an injury due to someone else’s negligence, you need to speak with a knowledgeable SoHo injury lawyer about your right to compensation. At Belluck & Fox, we offer free initial consultations and we work on a contingency fee, so you don’t have to pay anything to get started. In fact, we only collect fees if we recover money in your claim.
Please call us today at (212) 681-1575 to learn more about how we can help you.