Tribeca Personal Injury Attorney
Tribeca was once an industrial neighborhood but now has an elegance, thanks to its renovated loft, luxury buildings, galleries and studio space. It runs east to west from St. James Place to West Street and south from Canal Street to Vesey Street. It encompasses City Hall Park and City Hall, Foley Square, Washington Market Park, and the Woolworth Building. Film fans and celebrities also flock to the area in the spring for the Tribeca Film Festival. This neighborhood also is close to the World Trade Center and St. Paul’s Chapel of Trinity Church, which has a 9/11 exhibit and a pew where George Washington worshiped.
At Belluck & Fox, LLP, our dedicated NYC mesothelioma lawyers have been proudly serving residents of this NYC neighborhood for more than 20 years. Our nationally recognized law firm has recovered more than $1 billion in settlements and awards for injured victims and families who have suffered unjust losses.
If you or a loved one has been hurt due to someone else’s negligence, you should learn about your legal rights. Contact our skilled NYC personal injury attorneys today to set up a free consultation.
Directions to Belluck & Fox from Tribeca
Our Tribeca personal injury attorneys are committed to taking as much of the burden off you as possible. We can meet with you at your home or another convenient location to discuss your case during a free, no-obligation consultation.
However, if you’d like to visit our law office in Manhattan, we’re located on the Fifth Floor of 546 5th Ave. Our office is between West 45th and West 46th streets, just a few blocks west of Grand Central Terminal and north of the New York Public Library.
If you’re using public transportation, you can reach our office from Tribeca via the M20 to M42 MTA bus lines. You also can reach our law office via the NYC subway’s 1, 2 or 3 trains to Times Square/42nd Street and transfer to the 5th Avenue stop of the 7 train.
Our Tribeca Personal Injury Lawyers Handle a Range of Cases
With extensive experience and resources, our law firm is well-versed in handling a broad variety of personal injury claims, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents, whether they involve cars, trucks, motorcycles or pedestrians
- Work injuries, including construction accidents and asbestos exposure
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Product liability cases
- Nursing home abuse cases
- Wrongful deaths
New York law limits the amount of time you have to pursue a personal injury claim after an accident. So it is crucial that you seek legal advice as soon as possible to ensure your right are protected.
Tribeca Injury Statistics
There are many types of instances where people might need a personal injury lawyer in Tribeca, with car accidents being one of the top reasons.
Statistics from Vision Zero, an NYC initiative to reduce traffic and pedestrian fatalities, show that 58,669 people, including 4,397 cyclists and 10,565 pedestrians, were injured in traffic crashes throughout New York City in 2017. That same year, 218 people, including 24 cyclists and 105 pedestrians, died in motor vehicle crashes.
In Tribeca, some of the more dangerous streets include Church Street, especially around the Avenue of the Americas and White Street; Broadway south of Canal Street; and West Street.
Hospitals and Courthouses in and near Tribeca
Our Tribeca injury attorneys frequently visit clients in hospitals and represent them in courthouses across New York City, including:
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
170 William St.
New York NY 10038
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital
53 W. 23rd St.
New York NY 10010
- New York City Civil Court
111 Centre St.
New York NY 10013
- New York County Supreme Court
60 Centre St.
New York NY 10007
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
500 Pearl St.
New York NY 10007
Our Attorneys Serve All of NYC
Although our office is located in Midtown, we represent clients throughout Manhattan, New York City and New York State. Just a few of the NYC areas we serve include:
- Downtown Manhattan includes the famed Greenwich Village, the West Village, New York University, Washington Square Park, Chinatown, Little Italy, Wall Street and the Financial District.
- The East Village is known for its bohemian style and is home to St. Mark’s Place, Thompkins Square Park and the Nuyorican Poets Cafe.
- The Lower East Side, traditionally a historic hub for European immigrants, is home to the Museum of Contemporary Art, the Tenement Museum and scenic views of the Williamsburg Bridge along the East River.
- SoHo, short for “south of Houston Street,” is a chic neighborhood full of eclectic boutiques, flagship retailers, and attractions such as the New York City Fire Museum and the Children’s Museum of the Arts.
- The Bronx is home base for the New York Yankees at Yankee Stadium, as well as Fordham University, the Bronx Zoo and the New York Botanical Gardens.
- Queens houses the New York Mets at Citi Field, and the borough is also known as one of the most international communities in the United States.
- Brooklyn includes eclectic and vibrant Fort Greene; posh Brooklyn Heights and Park Slope; and artistic Red Hook, Greenpoint and DUMBO (“Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass”). The borough is also home to the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens, the Brooklyn Academy of Music and the Brooklyn Museum.
- Staten Island connects to the city via the Verrazano-Narrows Bridge and the Staten Island Ferry. Riders on the ferry are treated to famous views of the Statue of Liberty, Lower Manhattan and Ellis Island.
Contact Our Tribeca Injury Law Firm Now
If you or a family member has been harmed in a car crash, slip-and-fall accident or any other type of accident caused by someone else’s negligence, contact our Tribeca personal injury attorneys today.
Our law firm takes cases on a contingency-fee basis, so you don’t have to pay anything upfront to get started and we only collect fees if we secure compensation for you. Please call us today at (212) 681-1575 to set up a free consultation.