New York Mesothelioma Law Firm
The experienced New York mesothelioma lawyer at Belluck & Fox have earned a stellar reputation for winning landmark asbestos litigation and paving the way to justice for mesothelioma cancer patients. In fact, we have secured more than $1 billion over the years for our clients and their families.
Fighting For New York Asbestos Victims & Mesothelioma Patients
Table of Contents
For decades, our knowledgeable asbestos attorneys have worked tirelessly to hold negligent manufacturers accountable for exposing everyday hardworking people to cancer-causing asbestos fibers. This excellent track record and our reputation for compassionate service make Belluck & Fox the go-to firm in New York for asbestos mesothelioma patients and their families.
If you need a free case evaluation with your claim, call the top-rated asbestos law firm at Belluck & Fox today.
Why Choose Belluck & Fox as Your Mesothelioma Lawyer?
- Top-rated NYC mesothelioma lawyers with decades of experience
- Nationally recognized asbestos attorneys for high-quality representation and compassionate customer service
- Excellent track record of success, recovering more than $1 billion for clients
- Top-reviewed and top-ranked mesothelioma law firm, highly recommended by former clients and fellow legal professionals
- Committed to maintaining good communication throughout the claims process
- Reasonable rates and no fee unless we recover money for your diagnosis
- Authorized to handle a wide range of asbestos claims
- Trusted meso lawyers always focused on your best interests
Our firm has offices in New York City, Rochester, the Capital District and Woodstock. We also handle cases in Syracuse, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, and across the country. However, our attorneys usually go to our clients’ to review the case and discuss how we can help pursue the much-needed compensation. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation.
Highly Recommended by Clients & Peers
At Belluck & Fox, we are honored that our former clients continue