New York City Asbestos Law Firm
At Belluck & Fox, LLP, our nationally recognized Belluck & Fox personal injury attorneys in New York City focuses solely on complex personal injury claims, taking on large corporations and insurance giants while fighting for the rights of individuals and families who have been harmed due to others’ negligence.
We have the skills and resources necessary to help clients recover maximum compensation for medical bills, lost income, and future expenses related to their illnesses or injuries. Over the past two decades, our experienced New York City mesothelioma lawyers have successfully recovered more than $1 billion for our deserving clients.
How Our NYC Asbestos Law Firm Can Help You
Table of Contents
- 1 How Our NYC Asbestos Law Firm Can Help You
- 2 Why Choose Belluck & Fox?
- 2.1 Top-rated lawyers for asbestos with a national reputation Recognized for recovering more than $1 billion for asbestos victims and their families Commitment to connecting clients with the best medical specialists and treatment centers Dedication to maintaining good communication with clients and families throughout the legal process Free case review, reasonable attorney fees ─ no costs unless we recover for you
- 3 Legal Services – Asbestos
- 4 Client Testimonials
- 5 Our Top-Rated Lawyers Fight for Maximum Compensation
- 6 About the Law Firm
- 7 About the Location
Asbestos litigation is our law firm’s primary practice area. Despite being known as a toxic carcinogen, asbestos was commonly used for many years in industrial, commercial, and household products. It has long been shown to cause devastating health problems such as malignant pleural mesothelioma, lung cancer, asbestosis and other life-threatening illnesses.
Our knowledgeable New York asbestos trial attorneys at Belluck & Fox have devoted more than two decades to helping asbestos victims and their families get justice for the harm they have suffered. We hold manufacturers of asbestos-containing materials accountable because they knew of the dangers of their products but failed to warn workers and the public of the risk.
Clients have come to recommend our experienced legal team because we:
- Provide a free consultation during which we sit down with you to explain all your legal options and answer all your questions
- Identify every potential source of compensation, which may include asbestos trust funds as well as government benefits
- Employ all the necessary resources to thoroughly research and document your history of exposure to asbestos
- Help navigate the complex claims process, as well as handle any potential challenges that come up
- Take the burden off you and your family by managing all the paperwork, communication, and legal legwork involved in your claim
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with mesothelioma or another asbestos disease, don’t try to deal with the stress and pressures alone. Please contact our New York City law firm by phone today at (212) 681-1575 or contact us through our website. We do not charge anything to begin your case, and we don’t collect a fee unless we get results for you.
Learn more about Mesothelioma.
Why Choose Belluck & Fox?
- Top-rated lawyers for asbestos with a national reputation
- Recognized for recovering more than $1 billion for asbestos victims and their families
- Commitment to connecting clients with the best medical specialists and treatment centers
- Dedication to maintaining good communication with clients and families throughout the legal process
- Free case review, reasonable attorney fees ─ no costs unless we recover for you
Legal Services – Asbestos
The Belluck and Fox NYC legal services offer extensive experience successfully fighting for full and fair compensation for our deserving clients. Our legal team has secured more than $1 billion in verdicts and settlements for asbestos victims and their families through means such as:
Asbestos Bankruptcy Funds
The company(s) responsible for your asbestos-related disease might have established a trust fund for victims and their families, even if the company is no longer in business. Pursuing payment from an asbestos trust is different from filing a mesothelioma lawsuit. But you still need an experienced attorney to identify and prove which trust fund(s) may owe you money.
Mesothelioma Settlements and Lawsuits
Your mesothelioma lawyer may demand compensation through a lawsuit if the company or companies responsible for your asbestos-related illness are still in business. In many cases, companies opt to settle these lawsuits rather than take on the expense of going to trial. However, our asbestos trial attorneys have extensive courtroom experience and will be prepared if your claim does proceed to a jury.
Many veterans, particularly those in the Navy, faced asbestos exposure during their time in the service and have since been diagnosed with mesothelioma or asbestos diseases. At Belluck & Fox, our legal team will handle your VA benefits claim at no charge as we manage your asbestos lawsuit and/or trust fund claim.
You may be eligible for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits if you or a family member has been diagnosed with mesothelioma before reaching retirement age. However, you will need to provide extensive proof of your disease in order to obtain benefits.
Workers’ Compensation Benefits
You also may be able to pursue workers’ comp benefits if you had to leave your job due to an asbestos-related illness.
Many people do not develop symptoms of asbestos disease until many years after they were exposed. However, you may still have a right to compensation, even if you were exposed years ago. Call us or contact us online now to learn more about your legal right to financial compensation. Our experienced New York City work injury attorneys can answer all your questions and provide you with the advice and legal assistance you need to move forward.
Belluck & Fox is nationally known for our top litigators, thanks to ratings by Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers, Martindale-Hubbell and other professional accolades. More important to us, though, is that our former clients recognize our mesothelioma lawyers for their compassion and service during very difficult times:
“I want to express my sincere thanks to you and your team for your hard work and dedication to my case, words cannot express my heartfelt gratitude in how you and your team have change our lives for the better.” – Veston Lorde
“I would like to say that everyone at Belluck & Fox is absolutely wonderful and that the culture of your company must come from the top. Our family appreciates all that you have done for us.” – former client
Our Top-Rated Lawyers Fight for Maximum Compensation
Mesothelioma has no cure, and no amount of money can undo a diagnosis. However, our compassionate attorneys can help you seek the full and fair compensation you deserve to protect your family’s financial future and secure the best possible treatment.
Depending on your circumstances, we may seek payment for:
- Medical expenses, including bills for surgery, chemotherapy, radiation, medication, hospital stays, and any other treatments you have had or may need in the future
- Lost income as well as reduced future earning capacity
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death damages if you have lost a relative to the disease
Our dedicated Belluck & Fox NYC lawyers are proud to have helped patients and families throughout New York and across the United States. Let us help you now. Call us today or fill out our online contact form to set up a free consultation.
About the Law Firm
For more than two decades, the highly respected NYC law firm of Belluck & Fox has been fighting for the rights of injured and ill individuals. Our firm has a wealth of experience in handling a variety of personal injury claims, including asbestos and mesothelioma cases, workplace injuries, construction accidents, car accidents, premises liability, wrongful death, and many other catastrophic injury cases.
Our law office in Midtown serves residents of Manhattan, the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island and the surrounding locations. Our firm also has offices in Rochester, the Albany and Woodstock, so we are positioned to take on complex personal injury claims throughout the state. In addition, our skilled asbestos attorneys handle cases from across the United States.
About the Location
Our Belluck & Fox Manhattan law office is located at 546 5th Ave., 5th Floor, New York, NY 10036.
We’re accessible via public transportation. Take the B, D, F or M train to 42nd Street/Bryant Park and connect to the 5th Avenue stop for the 7 train, or reach us via these MTA bus lines:
- M1 (Harlem to the East Village)
- M2 (Washington Heights to the East Village)
- M3 (Fort George to the East Village)
- M4 (Penn Station to The Cloisters)
- M5 (the George Washington Bridge to South Ferry)
- Q32 (Jackson Heights to Penn Station)
If you’re unable to travel, a lawyer from our firm will come to you. Our NYC attorneys are available to discuss your case with you in your home, in the hospital or wherever is most convenient.