New York Personal Injury Attorney
Our Belluck & Fox experienced New York mesothelioma lawyers fight for the rights of people harmed in serious accidents. Our lawyers have earned a reputation for successfully helping countless individuals and families throughout New York City, New York State and nationwide.
Whether you were severely hurt on someone else’s property, on the job, in your car or elsewhere, you’ll find that our Belluck & Fox NYC trial attorneys have the experience and resources needed to help you recover money for medical bills, lost wages and future expenses related to your injuries.
How Our NYC Injury Lawyers Can Help You
Table of Contents
- 1 How Our NYC Injury Lawyers Can Help You
- 2 Why Choose Belluck & Fox Personal Injury Attorneys in New York City?
- 2.1 Top-rated NYC personal injury lawyers with decades of experience Excellent track record of success, recovering more than $1 billion for clients Nationally recognized attorneys for high-quality representation and compassionate customer service Top-reviewed and top-ranked law firm, highly recommended by former clients and fellow legal professionals Trusted accident attorneys always focused on your best interests Committed to maintaining good communication throughout the claims process Reasonable rates and no fee unless we recover money for your injuries Authorized to handle a wide range of personal injury claims
- 3 Legal Services
- 4 Client Testimonials
- 5 Top-Rated Lawyers Handling a Wide Range of Complex Injury Claims
- 6 About the Law Firm
- 7 About the Location
- 8 Frequently Asked Personal Injury Questions
- 8.1 How do you prove fault?
- 8.2 What types of compensation are available?
- 8.3 Should I accept a personal injury settlement offer from the insurance company?
- 8.4 Will I have to go to court for my personal injury lawsuit?
- 8.5 How long does a case take?
- 8.6 How much does it cost to hire an injury lawyer?
- 8.7 How long do I have to file a claim in New York state?
Your life changes after a serious injury. Debt piles up because you can’t work. You’re in pain, physically and emotionally, and you may struggle to afford top-notch medical care. Meanwhile, the insurance company is treating you like you’ve done something wrong and is refusing to step up financially.
You are left feeling helpless and overwhelmed. You need help. Our compassionate Belluck & Fox NYC accident injury lawyers can take the pressure off you. Our knowledgeable legal team will:
- Evaluate your case at no charge to you and explain your options for moving forward
- Launch an independent investigation into the cause of your injury and identify all potential sources of compensation
- Document the damages you have suffered ─ and will continue to suffer ─ as a result of your accident
- Aggressively pursue full and fair compensation for you and your family
Too often, it feels as though the law only benefits the powerful. Belluck & Fox uses the law to obtain justice for everyday New Yorkers.
To get started on your claim, call our law firm at (212) 681-1575 or send us a message. We respect your privacy, and everything you tell us will be completely confidential. Our injury attorney is always available to speak with accident victims who need help, including on weekends and after office hours.
Why Choose Belluck & Fox Personal Injury Attorneys in New York City?
The Belluck & Fox NYC legal services recovered millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for accident victims throughout the state. We have extensive experience successfully representing victims in a variety of practice areas including:
If you or a family member has been harmed due to someone else’s negligence, call or contact us online today to talk about your legal right to financial compensation.
At Belluck & Fox, we’ve been recognized as some of America’s top trial lawyers by Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers and Martindale-Hubbell. More importantly, we’ve been recognized by former clients for the service of helping them through a difficult period:
“I want to express my sincere thanks to you and your team for your hard work and dedication to my case, words cannot express my heartfelt gratitude in how you and your team have change our lives for the better.” – Veston Lorde
“I would like to say that everyone at Belluck & Fox is absolutely wonderful and that the culture of your company must come from the top. Our family appreciates all that you have done for us.” – former client
Top-Rated Lawyers Handling a Wide Range of Complex Injury Claims
Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
TBI can have lifelong debilitating effects, leaving the victim in an unresponsive state or dramatically impacting employment, family and all social aspects of life.
Spinal cord injury (paralysis)
Complete spinal cord damage can leave you a paraplegic (paralysis in the lower portion of the body) or quadriplegic (paralyzed from the neck down).
Limbs can be amputated in an accident or crushed so severely that they must be medically amputated after serious accidents.
Severe burns and scarring
Severe burns can be devastating and lead to scarring and disfigurement, infection, numerous surgeries, infection, loss of mobility and even loss of a limb.
Dog attacks and mauling
Approximately 4.5 million people are bitten every year – most of them children – and 27,000 undergo reconstructive surgery as a result.
Multiple broken bones from injuries can lead to serious and life-threatening complications such as vascular damage, disruption to the femoral artery, pneumonia, respiratory problems and infection.
Damage to internal organs can result from a construction accident, auto accident, fall or any other type of accident. The results of such injuries can impact a person’s life forever.
Medical malpractice injuries
Medical malpractice errors are a leading cause of injury and death in the U.S. Malpractice mistakes by physicians and others contribute to as many as 400,000 malpractice patient deaths and millions of injuries each year.
Medical errors during labor and delivery can cause serious and permanent injuries to the infant such as cerebral palsy and brachial plexus.
About the Law Firm
Belluck & Fox is a highly respected NYC personal injury law firm.We are widely recognized for taking on large corporations and insurance companies on behalf of injured clients. For more than 20 years, our firm has been serving residents of Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, the Bronx and Staten Island from our law office in Midtown. We also serve clients throughout the state of New York from offices in Rochester, Albany and Woodstock.
About the Location
The Belluck & Fox Manhattan law office is located in Midtown at 546 Fifth Ave, Fifth Floor, New York NY 10036. If you’re using public transportation, you can reach our Midtown office via these MTA bus lines:
- M1 (Harlem t