Woodstock Asbestos Lawyers
Belluck & Fox experienced personal injury law firm has earned a reputation for successfully helping a large number of individuals and families throughout the Woodstock area, New York State and nationwide. Our dedicated Woodstock asbestos lawyers fight for the rights of people harmed due to the negligence of others.
If you or a loved one has been seriously harmed and needs trusted legal advice, our attorneys have the experience and resources to help you decide on your next steps. We can help you fight for money for medical bills, lost wages, and future expenses related to your injuries, as well as compensation for the pain and suffering you have endured.
Contact us today to set up a free consultation about your case.
How Our Woodstock Asbestos Law Firm Can Help You
Table of Contents
- 1 How Our Woodstock Asbestos Law Firm Can Help You
- 2 Why Choose Belluck & Fox? We Get Results.
- 2.1 Top-rated Woodstock asbestos attorneys with a national reputation Recognized for recovering more than $1 billion for asbestos victims and their families Commitment to connecting clients with the best medical specialists and treatment centers Dedication to maintaining good communication with clients and families throughout the legal process Free case review, reasonable attorney fees ─ no costs unless we recover for you
- 3 Asbestos Litigation Legal Services
- 4 Client Testimonials
- 5 Our Top-Rated Lawyers Demand Full and Fair Compensation
- 6 About the Law Firm
Asbestos litigation is our firm’s primary practice area. Asbestos was used for decades in many industrial, commercial, automotive and household products, despite its known dangers. This carcinogen has been proven to cause mesothelioma, lung cancer, asbestosis and other life-threatening illnesses. And it is still not banned in the United States.
Companies that manufactured asbestos products knew of the dangers but failed to warn the public. Even now, workers, veterans and their loved ones who were exposed to the toxic mineral years ago are just now experiencing symptoms and being diagnosed with asbestos-related diseases such as pleural mesothelioma.
Our firm demands much-needed compensation for victims and their families from the company (or companies) responsible for their asbestos exposure. Here’s what you can expect when you choose to work with theskilled Woodstock lawyers at Belluck & Fox:
- We’ll start by meeting with you in your home, at a health care facility or wherever is most convenient for a free case consultation. We can also discuss your case over the phone, if you prefer.
- To open our investigation into how you were exposed to asbestos, our attorney will talk with you about your work history and any time you’ve spent in the military.
- We’ll also discuss your diagnosis and your treatment plans. We’ll gather medical records to document your illness, and we may bring in professional medical experts.
- We may track down former coworkers and military colleagues to learn what they remember about using asbestos-containing products. We may also gather blueprints of places where you worked, such as factories, buildings, shipyards or Navy ships.
- Next, we’ll use the extensive documentation we’ve gathered to develop a strong claim for the maximum compensation possible against the asbestos companies we’ve determined should be held responsible. Potential options include filing an asbestos lawsuit and filing claims with asbestos bankruptcy funds, as well as any available government benefits.
- Most asbestos companies would rather settle your claim than risk going to trial. That said, there are times when a case must go before a judge and jury. Our respected trial attorneys will fiercely advocate on your behalf, without requiring you to travel for court.
If you’d like to learn more about how our Woodstock asbestos attorneys can help you or a family member, contact us now to schedule a free case consultation.
Why Choose Belluck & Fox? We Get Results.
- Top-rated Woodstock asbestos attorneys with a national reputation
- Recognized for recovering more than $1 billion for asbestos victims and their families
- Commitment to connecting clients with the best medical specialists and treatment centers
- Dedication to maintaining good communication with clients and families throughout the legal process
- Free case review, reasonable attorney fees ─ no costs unless we recover for you
Asbestos Litigation Legal Services
Belluck & Fox Woodstock legal services secured verdicts and settlements for asbestos victims and their families that total more than $1 billion. Our knowledgeable legal team will explore all your options for obtaining full and fair compensation, including:
Asbestos Bankruptcy Funds
Mesothelioma Lawsuits and Settlements
Workers’ Compensation Benefits
If you or a relative has been diagnosed with mesothelioma or another asbestos-related disease, please call us or contact us through our website now to discuss your legal right to financial compensation. A Woodstock mesothelioma lawyer will answer all your questions and provide you with the information and assistance you need to move forward.
Belluck & Fox is honored that our former clients recognize our mesothelioma attorneys for their service and compassion during difficult times:
“I know it was a lot, but I don’t think I’ll ever fully understand the amount of time, effort, expertise, etc. that went into finishing this job. When I was given the opportunity to find legal help, it was a true relief to hear that you would take the case. … Thank you for keeping me involved only when I needed to be – this helped keep my anxiety and stress at bay, so I could focus on taking care of my girls and myself. I am forever grateful to you all for every single moment of time you put into helping us.” – Amy
“The firm gave me guidance and support while I was going through something I did not want to go through ─ allowing us to go on with our lives.” – former client
“I would like to say that everyone at Belluck & Fox is absolutely wonderful and that the culture of your company must come from the top. Our family appreciates all that you have done for us.” – former client
Our Top-Rated Lawyers Demand Full and Fair Compensation
Building a case for maximum compensation is key to any asbestos claim. Our attorneys will document how your illness has affected you not only physically but emotionally and financially. We may pursue payment for the following:
- Medical care, including any treatments or long-term care you may need
- Lost wages, including your reduced earning capacity
- Travel expenses related to your medical treatment
- Pain and suffering
- Loss of services to your spouse
- Wrongful death
Our dedicated Belluck & Fox Woodstock trial attorneys have helped a large number of patients and families throughout New York and across the country. Let us help you now. Fill out our online contact form or call us today to set up a free consultation.
About the Law Firm
At Belluck & Fox, our highly respected Woodstock law firm has fought for the rights of injured and ill individuals for more than 20 years. Our firm has extensive experience handling various types of personal injury claims, with a specific focus on asbestos litigation.
Our personal injury attorneys are proud to have dedicated their careers to fighting for the rights of people who have been injured by dangerous consumer products in New York and throughout the United States. We understand the pain and suffering that many of our clients experience, and we advocate tirelessly for justice on their behalf.
Belluck & Fox, LLP represent people in a variety of contexts.