At Belluck & Fox, LLP, our skilled mesothelioma lawyers in Woodstock have earned a reputation for successfully helping countless individuals and families throughout the Woodstock area, New York State and nationwide. Our law firm fights for the rights of people who have been harmed due to the negligence of others. We are experienced in a wide range of personal injury practice areas, including auto accidents, construction accidents, product liability, premises liability, nursing home abuse, and complex asbestos litigation.
When you put your trust in the team, you’ll find that our seasoned New York personal injury trial attorneys at Belluck & Fox have the experience and resources needed to help you recover money for medical expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering, and future costs related to your injuries.
Table of Contents
Our Woodstock Accident Injury Lawyers Are Ready to Fight for You
After a serious accident, you and your loved ones may be completely overwhelmed. It’s difficult just trying to cope with your injuries and get through each day, let alone having to battle with an insurance company or dig for evidence to prove what happened. That’s where we can help.
At Belluck & Fox, our skilled Woodstock lawyers:
- Obtain copies of any accident or incident reports available, which may contain valuable evidence to support your claim
- Collect all evidence from the scene of your accident
- Interview witnesses
- Review any camera footage that may be available, such as footage from traffic cameras or business security systems, that may have recorded your accident
- Enlist the help of an accident reconstruction expert, if necessary, to re-create and analyze what happened at the scene
- Collect and review your medical records to demonstrate the extent of your injuries
- Consult with medical specialists who can explain how your injuries may affect you in the long run
- Identify every potential source of compensation
- Manage all communications with the insurance companies and other parties involved, so you and your family can focus on your health
- Negotiate aggressively during settlement talks and argue fiercely for you in trial
- Update you frequently on the status of your case and let you know what to expect
To get started on your claim, please call our law firm at (845) 684-4001 or send us a message through our website. A personal injury attorney is always available — even on weekends and after office hours — to speak with accident victims who need help. We respect your privacy and will keep everything you tell us completely confidential.
Why Choose Belluck & Fox?
- Top-rated Woodstock personal injury lawyers with decades of experience
- Excellent track record of success, recovering more than $1 billion for clients
- Nationally recognized attorneys for high-quality representation and compassionate customer service
- Top-reviewed and top-ranked law firm, highly recommended by former clients and fellow legal professionals
- Trusted accident attorneys always focused on your best interests
- Committed to maintaining good communication throughout the claims process
- Reasonable rates and no fee unless we recover money for your injuries
- Trustworthy and available to meet with clients at home or in emergency rooms across New York
- Authorized to handle a wide range of personal injury claims
Legal Services – Personal Injury
Belluck & Fox Woodstock legal services recovered millions of dollars for accident victims throughout the state. We have decades of experience successfully representing people in a variety of practice areas, including:
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle wrecks
- Truck crashes
- Dog bites
- Nursing home abuse
- Slip and fall accidents
- Premises liability
- Workplace accidents
- Construction accidents
- Defective products & Dangerous pharmaceuticals
- Mesothelioma Lawsuits
- Wrongful death
If you or a relative has been harmed due to someone else’s negligence, please contact us online or call us today to discuss your legal right to financial compensation.
At Belluck & Fox, we are honored to be recognized as some of America’s top trial lawyers by Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers and Martindale-Hubbell. But more important than any awards or recognition, we are proud that our former clients have recognized us for our stellar service during difficult times:
“The firm gave me guidance and support while I was going through something I did not want to go through ─ allowing us to go on with our lives.” – former client
“I would like to say that everyone at Belluck & Fox is absolutely wonderful and that the culture of your company must come from the top. Our family appreciates all that you have done for us.” – former client
“I know it was a lot, but I don’t think I’ll ever fully understand the amount of time, effort, expertise, etc. that went into finishing this job. When I was given the opportunity to find legal help, it was a true relief to hear that you would take the case. … Thank you for keeping me involved only when I needed to be – this helped keep my anxiety and stress at bay, so I could focus on taking care of my girls and myself. I am forever grateful to you all for every single moment of time you put into helping us.” – Amy
Our Top-Rated Attorneys Explain How to Protect Your Rights After an Accident
The shock that comes after a serious accident can make it hard to think clearly about what your next steps should be. Still, it is vital that you try to keep calm and take some precautions to protect both your health and your legal rights.
- Seek medical help for your injuries immediately.
- File an official accident report. In a car wreck, for example, you would call the police to respond and fill out a crash report.
- Note the name and contact information for anyone you believe was at fault for your accident.
- Write down the names and contact information for any witnesses.
- If you feel able to do so, take photos or videos of the scene and your injuries with your cellphone.
- Save all bills, email, letters, and any other documentation you receive that is related to the accident.
- Begin a journal to document how you feel and how your injuries have affected your everyday life.
- Refrain from discussing the accident in detail with anyone other than your attorney.
You should seek professional legal advice immediately after a serious accident. New York injury law limits the amount of time you’re legally allowed to file for compensation, so it is crucial to have a knowledgeable Belluck & Fox Woodstock personal injury attorneys working on your behalf from the very start.
About the Law Firm
The Belluck & Fox Woodstock law firm has been fighting for the rights of injured and ill individuals for more than 20 years. Our highly respected personal injury law firm has extensive experience handling all types of personal injury claims. We see our clients’ pain and suffering, and we advocate tirelessly for justice on their behalf.
From our law office in Woodstock, our firm serves people throughout Ulster County and the Hudson Valley Region. With additional offices in the Albany, Rochester and New York City, our firm also takes on complex personal injury claims across New York State. In addition, our respected asbestos attorneys handle cases from across the country.