Woodstock Car Accident Lawyers
Life-changing injuries can leave car accident victims with overwhelming medical expenses, an unexpected drop in income, and long-lingering pain and suffering.
At Belluck & Fox, our experienced Woodstock car accident lawyers fight aggressively for the full and fair compensation you need to get your life back on track after a serious wreck. We strongly believe that you should not be forced to pay for someone else’s negligence. That’s why we fight tirelessly for justice on behalf of innocent crash victims.
Why Car Accident Victims Choose Our Woodstock Law Firm
Table of Contents
Our respected trial attorneys have recovered more than $1 billion in compensation for our deserving clients. Our success has earned our law firm professional honors such as Largest Verdicts of the Year recognition from The National Law Journal. Our skilled lawyers have also been recognized by Best Lawyers, Martindale Hubbell and Super Lawyers.
Our attorneys are tough on defendants, but we treat our clients with the utmost compassion and respect. Our Woodstock personal injury attorneys are sensitive to your needs and struggles during this difficult time. Our legal team does everything in our power to make the process of seeking compensation as simple as possible for you.
Our knowledgeable Woodstock car accident lawyers craft smart legal strategies that are based on in-depth research and extensive evidence. We rely on a strong team of accident reconstruction professionals, medical experts and financial specialists to provide expert testimony in support of your claim.
If you or a family member has suffered serious injuries in a crash in Woodstock, contact the dedicated New York car accident attorneys at Belluck & Fox now. We do not charge any fees for an initial case consultation, and you pay us nothing unless we recover compensation for you. Call us at (845) 684-4001 or make an appointment to visit our law office at 52 Laura Lane, Woodstock NY 12498. An attorney is also available to meet with you at your home or in the hospital ─ whatever is most convenient.
How a Knowledgeable Car Accident Lawyer in Woodstock Can Help You
It is easy to feel overwhelmed after a serious car accident. Just trying to get the medical attention you need and make ends meet can put a huge strain on you and your family. You should not have to fight with an insurance company on top of that. Let us take on that burden for you.
At Belluck & Fox, our experienced Woodstock car accident attorneys:
- Manage communication with the insurance companies as well as the at-fault party. Our attorneys are fierce negotiators who protect our clients from being pressured into low-ball settlement offers.
- Collect extensive evidence to back up your claim for full compensation. Our skilled lawyers will gather all your medical records, proof of lost wages, police accident reports, statements from witnesses and any other proof needed to craft a solid case.
- Identify every potential source of compensation. This may include your own uninsured motorist coverage (UM) or underinsured motorist (UIM) coverage. It could also mean seeking compensation from the manufacturer of a defective auto part that caused your collision.
- Build an airtight case with in-depth knowledge of New York’s car accident laws. In a “comparative fault” state like New York, the at-fault party may try to push some of the blame for the accident on you in an effort to reduce the amount of compensation you receive. Our lawyers will aggressively work to demonstrate how negligent the other party truly was.
- Ensure time does not run out on your claim for compensation. New York’s statute of limitations places a strict time limit on how long you have to file an auto accident lawsuit. Our lawyers will make sure all deadlines are met and keep your claim moving forward.
Our skilled auto accident attorneys in Woodstockare ready to review your case today and begin building a strategy for maximum compensation. Schedule a free consultation now to get started.
Compensation in a Car Accident Claim
At Belluck & Fox, when our dedicated car accident attorneys take on your case, our mission is to secure full and fair compensation for you. Our Woodstock motor vehicle accident lawyers may demand:
- Payment for your past and future medical bills related to crash injuries
- Compensation for lost wages and your reduced earning potential in the future
- Payment to repair or replace your vehicle
- Awards for the pain and suffering you have endured
- Punitive damages, which are awarded in extreme cases as a means to punish the at-fault
If an insurance company has approached you about a car accident settlement offer, do not sign anything without speaking to one of our trusted attorneys. Let us evaluate the offer and your case ─ at no charge ─ so we can give you an accurate picture of the value of your injury claim. Contact us today to learn more.
How Much Does It Cost to Hire a Woodstock Car Accident Attorney?
An initial consultation on your car accident claim is free, and our firm does not charge you anything to begin work on your case. Rather, our fee is contingent on whether we secure compensation for you.
If we do not win money for you, you do not owe us anything. If we secure a settlement or jury award, our attorney fees will be paid as a percentage of your compensation. So there is no risk to you.
What to Do After a Car Crash
When you are hurt in a motor vehicle accident, there are so many worries racing through your mind as you decide what to do next. There are several steps you can take to protect yourself and your legal rights after a crash:
- Pull over immediately and call 911.
- Seek medical attention as soon as possible, and follow all doctor’s orders.
- Get the other driver’s name, contact information and insurance details.
- Collect the names and contact information for any witnesses.
- Take photos of the scene and your injuries.
- Notify your insurance company within 30 days.
- Contact an experienced Woodstock car accident lawyer to learn about your legal rights.
Schedule a Free Consultation Now
If you or a family member has been seriously hurt in a collision, you must speak with one of our top-rated Woodstock auto accident lawyers as soon as possible. Schedule a free consultation today, and learn how our legal team will fight for the full compensation you need to move forward with your life.