Trusted Auto Accident Attorneys in New York – We can help you with your case
It only takes a moment for your life to change forever. One driver’s mistake can lead to a wrongful death or leave you lying in a hospital bed, wondering how long you will be out of work and unable to take care of yourself and your family.
If you have been seriously hurt in an auto accident that was caused by someone else’s negligence, you need the skilled NYC personal injury attorneys at Belluck & Fox on your side. Insurance companies can be vicious when it comes to protecting their profits, but our top rated New York auto accidents attorneys have more than 20 years of experience successfully fighting for the rights of people who have been unjustly injured.
You can count on our dedicated legal team to fight for full and fair compensation after an auto accident, including:
- Payment for the medical bills you are facing, both now and in the future
- Compensation for the wages you have lost as a result of the accident, as well as for your reduced earning capacity
- Payment to repair or replace your vehicle
- Awards for the pain and suffering your injuries have caused
- Punitive damages, in severe cases where the at-fault party showed extreme misconduct
At Belluck & Fox, our nationally recognized personal injury attorneys have won more than $1 billion in compensation for our clients.
That success has earned the firm recognition from Best Lawyers, Martindale Hubbell, and Super Lawyers. We have also been honored to have our work featured as the National Law Journal’s Largest Verdicts of the Year.
To learn how our dedicated New York auto accident lawyers at Belluck & Fox can help you fight for the compensation you deserve after a crash, schedule a free consultation now. You can visit our attorneys in the City of New York and Woodstock today.
Learn why car accident victims choose Belluck and Fox here.
Types of Auto Accident Cases We Handle
Unfortunately, the high volumes of traffic that flow through New York City and throughout the rest of the state create a constant risk of serious crashes. Our New York auto accident attorneys are skilled at assessing all types of cases and creating a customized legal strategy tailored to each client’s needs. We work with people who have been hurt in:
- Cars accidents, including single-car crashes and multi-vehicle pile-ups
- Truck accidents, such as those involving 18-wheelers, heavy equipment trucks, and other large transport vehicles
- Motorcycle crashes, including hit-and-runs
- Vehicle crashes involving bicyclists and pedestrians
Auto accident cases can be very complex, particularly when the crash involves serious injuries, commercial vehicles, defective auto parts, or multiple at-fault parties. Even minor accidents should also be reported immediately. Our skilled New York auto accident lawyers have a reputation for taking on the toughest cases ─ and winning.
Contact us today to schedule your free case consultation.
How Our Lawyers Can Help After an Auto Accident
People who survive auto accidents are often physically and emotionally damaged at a time when they must make critical decisions that involve complex legal issues. The wrong decisions can mean financial disaster and an inability to afford high-quality medical care for you or your loved one.
At Belluck & Fox, our dedicated New York auto accident lawyers:
- Protect clients by taking over communication with the insurance companies and the other parties involved. We know the tricks insurance companies use, and we shield our clients from insurance adjusters who try to hound them into admitting fault. Instead, our attorneys put up an aggressive front in negotiations for full and fair settlement offers.
- Collect every bit of evidence to build a strong case. Our knowledgeable auto accident attorneys will keep track of your medical records, gather proof of lost income, pull police reports, track down witnesses, and do all the legwork to craft a solid claim for compensation.
- Call on our extensive network of experts. As part of our investigation, we may bring in accident reconstruction experts, medical specialists, and other professionals to show how your accident was caused and how your injuries have changed your life.
- Explore every potential source of compensation. If you have uninsured motorist coverage (UM) or underinsured motorist (UIM) coverage, we will examine your policy and fight for everything the insurance company may owe you. If a defective auto part caused your crash, we may pursue compensation from the manufacturer or another company that was involved in the chain of distribution.
- Bring an in-depth understanding of New York auto accident laws to every case. Under New York’s “comparative fault” law, the insurance company may argue that you contributed to the accident because that would reduce the amount of compensation you could receive. However, our attorneys will work diligently to fight these claims and prove who was really at fault.
For more than 20 years, New Yorkers have relied on the dedicated and compassionate auto accident attorneys at Belluck & Fox to fight for maximum compensation for their injuries. Our attorneys treat each client with the respect and individual attention you deserve.
We take the time to sit down with you and your family to review the details of your case during a free claim consultation. And we are always available to answer follow-up questions and keep you updated on the progress of your case.
Schedule a Free Case Consultation Today
Contact us today to schedule a free, no-obligation case consultation. At Belluck & Fox, you don’t need to worry about paying attorney’s fees upfront because our firm works on what’s known as a contingency fee basis. That means we collect legal fees only if and when we secure compensation in your auto accident case.
If you or a loved one has been seriously hurt in a crash in New York City, the Capital District, Woodstock, Rochester, or anywhere else in the state, don’t put off seeking legal advice. Remember, the insurance companies will have a team of lawyers working for them. Let us put our team to work for you.