Rochester Legal Services
The Belluck & Fox lawyers believe that you shouldn’t have to pay for someone else’s negligence. Our nationally recognized litigators have more than 20 years of experience in successfully holding at-fault parties accountable.
Our seasoned Rochester trial attorneys have won more than $1 billion in compensation for our clients — a success that has garnered the firm many professional honors, including Largest Verdicts of the Year from the National Law Journal. Best Lawyers, Martindale Hubbell and Super Lawyers also have recognized our firm for our outstanding legal services.
If you or a family member has been seriously hurt due to negligence, contact the skilled Rochester personal injury lawyers at Belluck & Fox today. A case evaluation is always free, with no obligations. That means we do not charge any legal fees to get started on your case. In fact, you pay legal fees only if and when we recover compensation for you. Please call us or fill out our online form to get started.
How Our Product Liability Lawyers Can Help You
Table of Contents
- 1 How Our Product Liability Lawyers Can Help You
- 2 Why Choose Belluck & Fox?
- 2.1 Highly recommended Rochester product liability attorneys with more than 20 years of litigation experience Success in recovering more than $1 billion for people harmed by dangerous or defective products Committed to aggressively pursuing the best possible outcome for injured clients and their families Top-rated law firm with the resources to take on large corporations
- 3 Legal Services – Product Liability
- 4 Our Top-Rated Attorneys Demand Full and Fair Compensation
When you purchase a product, you shouldn’t have to worry about a hidden defect or other danger that may cause injury as long as you’re using the product for its intended purpose. Unfortunately, dangerous and defective products cause many unsuspecting consumers to suffer serious and costly injuries that change their lives forever.
Pursuing a product liability claim usually means facing off against a large company, its insurer and its attorneys. Our dedicated Belluck & Fox Rochester lawyers are in your corner so you don’t have to take on this challenge alone. You can trust our team to:
- Identify any and all parties that should be held liable for your injury
- Gather all evidence about what happened to cause your injury
- Document your injuries and how they affect you
- Manage all communication with the at-fault party (or parties) and insurance companies
- Tenaciously negotiate for maximum compensation
Set up a free case review with our knowledgeable Rochester product liability attorneys today to learn more about how we can help you.
Why Choose Belluck & Fox?
- Highly recommended Rochester product liability attorneys with more than 20 years of litigation experience
- Success in recovering more than $1 billion for people harmed by dangerous or defective products
- Committed to aggressively pursuing the best possible outcome for injured clients and their families
- Top-rated law firm with the resources to take on large corporations
Legal Services – Product Liability
Government agencies such as the Consumer Product Safety Commission, the Food and Drug Administration, and the National Highway Safety Administration regulate all products sold in the United States. The checks and balances these agencies have in place should evaluate and determine product safety before — and after — products go to market. Unfortunately, no system is perfect, and defective and dangerous products do slip through the cracks.
Some of the common product liability cases and product recall cases that Belluck & Fox Rochester legal services include:
If you or a family member has been seriously injured by a dangerous or defective product, you can trust the Rochester product liability lawyers at Belluck & Fox to pursue compensation for your injuries aggressively. Our skilled attorneys will explore every option for holding those at fault accountable.
At Belluck & Fox, we measure our success by our clients’ satisfaction. We are proud that so many of our former clients choose to recommend us to their family and friends:
“The firm gave me guidance and support while I was going through something I did not want to go through ─ allowing us to go on with our lives.” – former client
“I would like to say that everyone at Belluck & Fox is absolutely wonderful and that the culture of your company must come from the top. Our family appreciates all that you have done for us.” – former client
“I know it was a lot, but I don’t think I’ll ever fully understand the amount of time, effort, expertise, etc. that went into finishing this job. When I was given the opportunity to find legal help, it was a true relief to hear that you would take the case. … Thank you for keeping me involved only when I needed to be – this helped keep my anxiety and stress at bay, so I could focus on taking care of my girls and myself. I am forever grateful to you all for every single moment of time you put into helping us.” – Amy
Our Top-Rated Attorneys Demand Full and Fair Compensation
We understand that when you’ve suffered a life-changing injury or illness, there is no amount of money that could get your health back to where it used to be. In fact, so many of our clients say they would do anything to turn back the clock to a time before they were put in harm’s way.
However, we believe that our clients and their families deserve full compensation to ensure they are cared for properly — especially in cases where a complete medical recovery may not be possible. That’s why our Belluck & Fox Rochester personal injury attorneys advocate for:
- Payment for medical bills, including any health care costs you may incur in the future as you seek continued treatment
- Lost wages, including compensation for the time you’ve missed on the job as well as your diminished ability to work in the future
- Compensation for pain and suffering, to account for your physical and emotional trauma
When you or a loved one has been seriously hurt, it can be difficult to think beyond the day-to-day struggles of doctor visits and medical treatments. That’s why our skilled team of Rochester personal injury attorneys will handle all the details of your claim and take over any communications with the at-fault parties.
Don’t suffer alone. Contact us today to schedule a free consultation, and let our attorneys fight for justice for you and your family.
About the Law Firm
At Belluck & Fox, our experienced lawyers have been fighting for the rights of injured and ill individuals for more than two decades and have been professionally recognized for our work in product liability litigation. The Belluck & Fox Rochester law firm has extensive experience handling all types of product liability claims, including dangerous drugs, dangerous children’s toys, defective auto parts, defective equipment, and asbestos-related cases.
Our product liability attorneys have dedicated their careers to advocating for people who have been injured by dangerous consumer products in Rochester, Monroe County and throughout the Finger Lakes Region. We see the pain and suffering our clients experience, and we fight tirelessly for justice on their behalf.
In addition to our law office in Rochester, our firm serves clients throughout the state and across the nation from offices in New York City, Woodstock and the Capital District.
About the Location
Our Belluck & Fox Rochester law office is located at 150 Linden Oaks Drive, Suite D, Rochester NY 14625. That’s less than a mile from Rochester General Hospital and just more than a mile from the Country Club of Rochester.
From the New York State Thruway (I-90), head west to take I-490 West to Exit 23 (NY-441 E/Linden Avenue). Turn right onto Linden Avenue, then right again onto Linden Oaks.