Rochester Nursing Home Abuse Lawyers
If you’re concerned that an elderly parent or loved one has been the victim of nursing home neglect or abuse, please contact the Rochester nursing home abuse lawyers at Belluck & Fox right away.
When you take action to protect a loved one who is vulnerable, you may also be preventing others from experiencing the same type of abuse.
Top-Rated Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys in Rochester
Table of Contents
- 1 Top-Rated Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys in Rochester
- 2 Why Choose Our Rochester Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys?
- 3 Legal Help for Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect Victims in Rochester
- 4 How to Report Nursing Home Neglect and Abuse in Rochester
- 5 What to Expect After You File an Abuse Report
- 6 Common Signs of Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- 7 What You Need to Know About Nursing Home Regulations in NY
- 8 Talk to a Trusted Rochester Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer Today
Moving a parent or elderly loved one into a nursing home is not an easy decision, but it helps to find a facility where the management and employees treat your loved one with compassion and respect. Unfortunately, that doesn’t always happen.
Nursing home neglect and abuse is a serious problem not only in Rochester but throughout the United States. Elderly people are extremely vulnerable and are often at the mercy of the staff of a nursing home for their medication, food, mobility and other basic needs. Neglect and abuse of the elderly can lead to life-threatening injuries and even death.
The compassionate Rochester nursing home abuse attorneys at Belluck & Fox are dedicated to helping families protect their loved ones and remove them from dangerous situations. We are committed to holding negligent nursing homes accountable for the harm they cause, and we demand maximum compensation for victims and their families. Call our Rochester personal injury law firm today at (585) 285-4070 to set up a free consultation about your family’s circumstances.
Why Choose Our Rochester Nursing Home Abuse Attorneys?
- Our top-rated Rochester personal injury law firm has more than 25 years of experience su