Rochester Personal Injury Attorney
Our experienced Belluck & Fox Rochester personal injury lawyers have earned a reputation for successfully helping countless individuals and families throughout the Rochester area, New York State and the United States.
Our law firm fights for the rights of people who have been unjustly harmed in serious accidents caused by negligence or recklessness. With more than two decades of legal experience, our firm has the skills and resources to take on a wide range of complex personal injury claims, including product liability, premises liability, construction accidents, motor vehicle accidents, and wrongful death cases. Our Belluck & Fox Rochester personal injury attorneys aggressively pursue maximum compensation not only for medical bills but also for lost wages, pain and suffering, and future expenses.
Put Our Rochester Personal Injury Attorneys to Work for You
Table of Contents
- 1 Put Our Rochester Personal Injury Attorneys to Work for You
- 2 Why Choose the Rochester Personal Injury Lawyers at Belluck & Fox? We Get Results.
- 2.1 Top-rated Rochester personal injury lawyers with decades of experience Excellent track record of success, recovering more than $1 billion for clients Nationally recognized attorneys for high-quality representation and compassionate customer service Top-reviewed and top-ranked law firm, highly recommended by former clients and fellow legal professionals Trusted accident attorneys always focused on your best interests Committed to maintaining good communication throughout the claims process Reasonable rates and no fee unless we recover money for your injuries Authorized to handle a wide range of personal injury claims
- 3 Legal Services – Personal Injury
- 4 Client Testimonials
- 5 Top-Rated Lawyers Handling a Broad Range of Catastrophic Injury Claims
- 6 About the Rochester Personal Injury Law Firm at Belluck & Fox
- 7 About Our Rochester Location
You and your family may be completely overwhelmed after a serious accident, just trying to cope with what’s happened and get through each day. But you shouldn’t have to dig for evidence to prove how your injury occurred or go to battle with an insurance company on your own. That’s our job.
Our dedicated Belluck & Fox Rochester lawyers:
- Manage all communication with insurance companies and the at-fault party (or parties). We are fierce in negotiating against those who try to pressure our clients into low-ball settlement offers.
- Gather extensive documentation to support your claim for maximum compensation. Our detail-oriented attorneys track down medical records, proof of lost income, accident reports, witness statements, and any other evidence to build a strong case.
- Identify all potential sources of compensation. Depending on the circumstances, there may be multiple sources of compensation that you can pursue after a serious accident.
- Build a strong case with in-depth understanding of New York personal injury laws. New York is a “comparative fault” state, which means the other party may try to argue that you were partially at fault in order to reduce the amount of compensation you receive. That’s why we tenaciously work to show who was truly at fault.
- Ensure time doesn’t run out on your claim. New York has a strict statute of limitations, or time limit, on how long you have to file a personal injury lawsuit. Your Rochester personal injury attorney will make sure all deadlines are met to keep your case moving forward.
To get started on your case, contact our law firm by phone at (585) 285-4070 or send us a message through our website. A skilled injury attorney is always available — including after office hours and on weekends — to speak with accident victims and answer questions.
Why Choose the Rochester Personal Injury Lawyers at Belluck & Fox? We Get Results.
Legal Services – Personal Injury
Belluck & Fox Rochester legal services recovered millions of dollars in settlements and verdicts on behalf of accident victims throughout New York State. Our attorneys have extensive experience successfully representing people in a variety of practice areas, including:
- Asbestos claims
- Defective products
- Dangerous pharmaceuticals
- Workplace accidents
- Lead Poisoning
- Construction accidents
- Premises liability
- Slip and fall incidents
- Car accidents
- Motorcycle crashes
- Truck accidents
- Pedestrian Accident Lawyer
- Dog bites
- Nursing home abuse
- Wrongful death
If you or a relative has been harmed because of someone else’s negligence, call or contact us online today to talk about your legal right to financial compensation.
Belluck & Fox Rochester trial attorneys are proud to have been recognized as some of America’s top trial lawyers by Martindale-Hubbell, Best Lawyers and Super Lawyers. But more than any professional recognition or awards, we value that our former clients have recognized us for our outstanding service and compassion during a stressful period in their lives:
“I want to express my sincere thanks to you and your team for your hard work and dedication to my case, words cannot express my heartfelt gratitude in how you and your team have change our lives for the better.” – Veston Lorde
“I would like to say that everyone at Belluck & Fox is absolutely wonderful and that the culture of your company must come from the top. Our family appreciates all that you have done for us.” – former client
Top-Rated Lawyers Handling a Broad Range of Catastrophic Injury Claims
Spinal cord injury and back injury
Spinal cord damage and serious back injuries can forever change a person’s life. Damage to the spinal cord can cause paraplegia (paralysis in the lower portion of the body) or quadriplegia (paralyzed from the neck down).
Traumatic brain injury (TBI)
TBI can have lifelong debilitating effects, dramatically impacting employment prospects, family relationships, and all social aspects of life. Some brain injuries can leave a person in an unresponsive state or lead to death.
An accident can amputate limbs instantly. In other cases, arms, legs, hands or feet can be crushed so severely that they must be medically amputated.
Broken bones can require surgeries and extensive rehabilitation. They can also lead to serious and life-threatening complications such as infection and vascular damage.
Serious burns can be lead to numerous surgeries, scarring, infection, disfigurement, loss of mobility and even loss of a limb.
Dog attacks and mauling
Dog bites may require hospitalization and reconstructive surgery. Plus, there is a serious risk of infection after any animal attack.
Internal organ damage
Damage to internal organs because of a construction accident, auto accident, or fall can impact a person’s life forever.
Medical errors during labor and delivery can cause an infant serious and permanent injuries such as cerebral palsy and brachial plexus.
About the Rochester Personal Injury Law Firm at Belluck & Fox
Belluck & Fox is a highly respected Rochester law firm that has served residents of Rochester, Monroe County and the Finger Lakes Region for more than 20 years. Our firm is widely recognized for taking on large corporations and insurance companies on behalf of injured Rochester residents. We also serve clients throughout the State of New York from offices in