Rochester Personal Injury Attorney
For more than 20 years, Belluck & Fox has been committed to providing outstanding legal representation to residents of Rochester, Monroe County and the Finger Lakes Region. Our highly respected New York personal injury law firm is widely recognized for taking on large corporations and insurance companies on behalf of injured individuals. We also serve clients throughout the State of New York from offices in the Capital District, Woodstock and New York City.
If you have been harmed due to negligence in Rochester or the surrounding area, our dedicated Belluck & Fox Rochester mesothelioma cancer lawyers are committed to helping you pursue much-needed compensation to get your life back on track. The experienced and compassionate attorneys at Belluck & Fox have secured more than $1 billion for our deserving clients and their families. Now, we stand ready to help you.
Our Rochester Mesothelioma Lawyers Can Take the Burden Off You
Table of Contents
At Belluck & Fox, our primary focus is on complex asbestos litigation. Asbestos is a deadly carcinogen that was used for many decades in industrial and household products. The companies that manufactured asbestos-containing materials knew of the dangers but failed to warn the public. Even today, the toxic mineral is not banned in the United States.
Life-threatening diseases such as pleural mesothelioma and lung cancer can develop decades after you were exposed to asbestos. So tracing your history of exposure requires a thorough investigation to pinpoint which company (or companies) manufactured the asbestos products to which you were exposed. These companies can be held responsible for the harm they have caused you and your family.
When you choose to work with the skilled Rochester lawyers at Belluck & Fox, here’s what you can expect:
- First, we’ll meet with you for a free case consultation. A Rochester lawyer can come to your home, a health care facility or anywhere that is convenient for you.
- We’ll talk with you about your work history and any time you’ve spent in the military. This helps us begin our investigation into how you were exposed to asbestos.
- We will also discuss your diagnosis and your treatment. We’ll gather medical records to document your illness, and we may bring in medical experts to consult on your case.
- As our investigation continues, we may track down former coworkers and military colleagues to learn what they remember about asbestos products being used. We may also gather blueprints of any buildings, shipyards, ships or job sites where you worked.
- Once we determine which asbestos companies should be held responsible, we will use the extensive documentation we have gathered to make a strong claim for maximum compensation. This could mean filing for claims from asbestos bankruptcy funds, filing an asbestos lawsuit, or both.
- Most asbestos companies would rather settle your claim than risk going to court, but there are times when a jury trial may be your best option. Our skilled trial attorneys will fight fiercely for your rights in court, and we will not ask you to travel to testify. Our attorneys always put your health needs first.
Many clients wonder how long an asbestos lawsuit takes. While it does take time to build a strong case, our extensive experience in this field allows us to work efficiently. In addition, because of the severity of asbestos diseases, your Rochester attorney may request that the court resolve your claim within one year.
Learn how our asbestos attorneys will fight for you and your loved ones. Contact us now to schedule a free consultation on your case.
Why Choose Belluck & Fox? We Get Results.
- High-quality representation and compassionate service from experienced mesothelioma attorneys
- More than $1 billion in verdicts and settlements
- Recommended by mesothelioma patients and their families
- Focused on providing the best possible care and outcome for our clients
Legal Services – Mesothelioma
Mesothelioma treatments can cost patients and their loved ones hundreds of thousands of dollars or more. So it is vital to place your trust in a knowledgeable asbestos attorney who will be thorough in identifying all your options for compensation.
Belluck & Fox Rochester legal services secured more than $1 billion in settlements and verdicts for asbestos victims and their families. Our Rochester mesothelioma lawyers have extensive experience successfully fighting for full and fair compensation for clients through:
Asbestos Bankruptcy Funds
Mesothelioma Settlements and Lawsuits
Social Security Disability Benefits
Workers’ Compensation Benefits
If you or a relative has been diagnosed with mesothelioma or another asbestos-related disease, please call us or contact us online now to learn more about your legal right to financial compensation. Our skilled New York product liability attorneys attorneys can answer all your questions and provide you with the information and advice you need to move your case forward.
Renowned authorities such as Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers and Martindale-Hubbell have recognized Belluck & Fox as some of America’s top trial lawyers. More important, our former clients have recognized us for our superior service:
“The firm gave me guidance and support while I was going through something I did not want to go through ─ allowing us to go on with our lives.” – former client
“I would like to say that everyone at Belluck & Fox is absolutely wonderful and that the culture of your company must come from the top. Our family appreciates all that you have done for us.” – former client
“I know it was a lot, but I don’t think I’ll ever fully understand the amount of time, effort, expertise, etc. that went into finishing this job. When I was given the opportunity to find legal help, it was a true relief to hear that you would take the case. … Thank you for keeping me involved only when I needed to be – this helped keep my anxiety and stress at bay, so I could focus on taking care of my girls and myself. I am forever grateful to you all for every single moment of time you put into helping us.” – Amy
Top-Rated Attorneys Demanding the Compensation You and Your Family Need
Belluck & Fox Rochester trial attorneys demand maximum compensation from companies that failed to warn innocent people of the dangers of asbestos. This much-needed compensation can cover a variety of expenses:
- Lost wages
- Doctor visits and hospital stays
- Diagnostic tests such as CT scans, X rays, MRIs, and biopsies
- Radiation treatment
- Costs of in-home caregivers, assisted living or nursing home support
- Child care expenses
- Travel expenses to treatment facilities
- Costs to families
- Payments for physical and mental pain and suffering
Compensation is available, so you should not have to worry about how your family can afford to cope with a preventable asbestos cancer. Contact our law firm today to learn about your legal rights.
About the Law Firm
Whether you are coping with a devastating occupational illness or have been hurt in an accident due to negligence, you’ll find that the Belluck & Fox Rochester personal injury attorneys have the experience and resources needed to help you pursue money for lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, and future expenses related to your injuries.
Our respected Belluck & Fox Rochester law firm has earned a reputation for successfully helping countless individuals and families throughout the Rochester area, New York State and nationwide. We have experience in a wide range of personal injury practice area:
We’re proud that Rochester residents have come to rely on our savvy team to provide the strategic legal plans and one-on-one attention they need to navigate trying times. Please schedule a free consultation today with our Rochester legal services team to find out how we can help you.
About the Location
To better serve our many clients in the Finger Lakes Region, Belluck & Fox has a law office at 160 Linden Oaks Drive, Suite B, Rochester NY 14625. That’s less than a mile from Rochester General Hospital and just over a mile from the Country Club of Rochester.
If you live in Monroe County or the surrounding area, you can count on easy access to one of the most highly regarded law firms not only in New York State but in the country. Reach our office via the New York State Thruway (I-90), head west to take I-490 West to Exit 23 (NY-441 E/Linden Avenue). Turn right onto Linden Avenue, then right again onto Linden Oaks.
And if you’re unable to travel to our Rochester office, our lawyers will meet with you at your home, in the hospital or wherever else is convenient for you. Call us at (585) 285-4070 or contact us through our website to set up a free initial consultation. Help is only a phone call or a click away.