Albany Law Firm Lawyer
Our Belluck & Fox respected Capital District law firm has the experience and resources necessary to help clients pursue maximum compensation for lost income, medical bills, future expenses, and pain and suffering related to serious injuries or illness.
Our nationally recognized New York mesothelioma trial lawyers focus solely on complex personal injury claims and have earned a reputation for taking on and winning against large corporations and insurance giants.
We’re proud to fight for the rights of individuals and families who have been harmed due to others’ negligence. With more than 20 years of experience, our seasoned trial attorneys have successfully recovered more than $1 billion for our deserving clients.
Contact our law office today by phone at (518) 621-2699 or online to schedule a free consultation with a knowledgeable and compassionate Capital District personal injury attorneys at Belluck & Fox.
How Our Capital District Asbestos Law Firm Can Help You
Table of Contents
- 1 How Our Capital District Asbestos Law Firm Can Help You
- 2 Why Choose Belluck & Fox?
- 3 Legal Services – Asbestos
- 4 Client Testimonials
- 5 Our Top-Rated Lawyers Demand Full and Fair Compensation
- 6 About the Law Firm
- 7 About the Location
Belluck & Fox’s primary practice area is asbestos litigation. Asbestos has been used for decades in commercial, industrial, construction and even household products, despite its serious health risks. It is a carcinogen proven to cause malignant mesothelioma, lung cancer, asbestosis and other life-threatening illnesses.
Companies that manufactured asbestos products knew of such dangers but did not warn workers and consumers.
Because asbestos diseases have a long latency period, people who were exposed to the toxic fibers decades ago are just now being diagnosed with life-threatening illnesses such as pleural mesothelioma.
Our firm fights fiercely for the rights of asbestos victims and their loved ones.
Our Albany mesothelioma attorneys demand maximum compensation from the company (or companies) responsible for our clients’ asbestos exposure. Here’s what you can expect when you choose to work with the skilled New York asbestos lawyers at Belluck & Fox:
- Our compassionate lawyers provide one-on-one attention. To start, a partner from our firm will meet with you in your home, at a health care facility or wherever is most convenient for a free case consultation. We can also discuss your case over the phone, if you prefer, and answer any questions you may have.
- Our attorneys will document your work history and any time spent in the military. This helps us start our investigation into how you were exposed to asbestos-containing materials.
- We also will gather medical records about your diagnosis and your treatment. In addition, we may bring in medical experts to consult on your case.
- Our team will conduct a highly detailed investigation. We may track down former colleagues and coworkers to learn what they remember about asbestos products being used on the job or in the service. We also may gather blueprints of buildings, ships or shipyards where you worked or were stationed.
- Once we determine which asbestos companies should be held responsible, we will make a strong claim for maximum compensation based on the extensive documentation we have gathered. This could mean filing an asbestos lawsuit, filing a claim with an asbestos bankruptcy fund and/or pursuing government benefits.
- Granted, most asbestos companies would rather settle a claim than risk going to trial. But if your case must go before a judge and jury, you won’t have to worry about traveling to court to testify. Our knowledgeable asbestos litigators will always put your health needs first and advocate fiercely on your behalf in court.
Building a strong asbestos case involves acquiring many pieces of information, but our extensive experience allows us to work efficiently.
Your Belluck & Fox Capital District trial attorney will likely request that the court resolve your case within one year because of the severity of mesothelioma and other asbestos-related diseases.
If you’d like to learn more about how our Capital District law firm will fight for you and your family, please contact us now to schedule a free consultation.
Why Choose Belluck & Fox?
- Top-rated Capital District asbestos attorneys with a national reputation
- Recognized for recovering more than $1 billion for asbestos victims and their families
- Commitment to connecting clients with the best medical specialists and treatment centers
- Dedication to maintaining good communication with clients and families throughout the legal process
- Free case review, reasonable attorney fees ─ no costs unless we recover for you
Legal Services – Asbestos
Our award-winning Belluck & Fox Capital District legal services secured more than $1 billion in settlements and verdicts for asbestos victims and their loved ones. Our mesothelioma lawyers have extensive experience successfully fighting for full and fair compensation for clients through a number of avenues:
Asbestos Bankruptcy Funds
If the company responsible for your asbestos-related disease is no longer in business, or if the company has filed for bankruptcy, you may still be able to obtain money from a trust fund set up for victims and their families. Pursuing payment from an asbestos trust fund is not the same as filing a mesothelioma lawsuit. However, an experienced asbestos lawyer can help identify and prove which trust fund(s) may owe you money.
Mesothelioma Settlements and Lawsuits
If the company (or companies) responsible for your asbestos illness is still in business, your lawyer may seek compensation through a mesothelioma lawsuit.
In many cases, companies will decide to settle these lawsuits to save the expense of going to court. But a seasoned asbestos attorney who has extensive trial experience will prepare your case thoroughly in case your claim does need to go before a jury.
Many military veterans, particularly Navy veterans, faced asbestos exposure during their service and have since been diagnosed with mesothelioma or other asbestos-related diseases. If you’re eligible for monthly VA benefits, our knowledgeable lawyers at Belluck & Fox will handle your VA benefits claim at no charge if we are also managing your trust fund claim or asbestos lawsuit.
If you or a family member is diagnosed with mesothelioma before reaching retirement age, you may be eligible for Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) benefits. The Social Security Administration recognizes mesothelioma as a debilitating illness, but it still needs extensive proof of your disease in order for you to obtain benefits. We can help you document that.
Workers’ Compensation Benefits
Both mesothelioma and asbestosis are considered occupational illnesses. If you had to leave your job because of an asbestos-related illness, you may be able to pursue workers’ comp benefits.
If you or a family member has been diagnosed with mesothelioma or another asbestos-related disease, please call us or contact us through our website now to learn more about your legal right to financial compensation. Our skilled product liability attorneys are ready to answer all your questions and provide you with the information and advice you need to move forward.
Top professional legal resources such as Best Lawyers, Super Lawyers and Martindale-Hubbell have recognized Belluck & Fox as some of America’s top litigators. However, the best measure of our success comes from our clients’ satisfaction:
“I want to express my sincere thanks to you and your team for your hard work and dedication to my case, words cannot express my heartfelt gratitude in how you and your team have change our lives for the better.” – Veston Lorde
“It must be so rewarding to know that someone was compensated for the negligence and deceit in knowingly allowing asbestos products to be sold and used.” – former client
Our Top-Rated Lawyers Demand Full and Fair Compensation
A key part of any asbestos claim is building a clear case for the compensation our clients will need both now and in the future. Our Belluck & Fox Capital District lawyers will document how your illness and its symptoms have affected you physically, emotionally and financially. We may pursue payment for the following:
- Medical expenses, including any long-term care or treatments you may need in the future
- Travel expenses related to your medical care
- Lost wages, including reduced earning capacity
- Loss of services to your spouse
- Pain and suffering
- Wrongful death damages for families who have lost a loved one
Our dedicated mesothelioma lawyers have helped a large number of patients and their families not only throughout New York but across the United States. We stand ready to take action for you now.
Call us or fill out our online contact form today to set up a free consultation.
About the Law Firm
For more than two decades, Belluck & Fox Capital District law firm fought for the rights of ill and injured individuals. Our firm has vast experience in handling all types of personal injury and product liability claims, but particularly complex asbestos litigation.
With offices in the Capital District, Rochester, Woodstock and New York City, our firm takes on serious personal injury claims across the state, and our respected asbestos attorneys handle cases from across the United States.
About the Location
Belluck & Fox’s Capital District law office is located about a mile from Clifton Park Center to better serve our many clients in Albany, Schenectady, Troy, Hudson, Amsterdam, Glenn Falls and the surrounding cities and towns.
If you need outstanding legal service in the Capital Region, you can count on easy access to one of most highly regarded law firms not only in New York, but in the United States.
Reach our office at 646 Plank Road, #105 Clifton Park NY 12065, via the Adirondack Northway (I-87) to Exit 9W, and take the first right onto Plank Road (heading away from the shopping mall).
If you’re unable to travel, an attorney will come to you. Let us know if you’d prefer to meet at your home, in the hospital or another convenient location.
Please call us today at (518) 621-2699 or contact us online to set up a free initial consultation. Help is just a phone call or a click away.