Albany Product Liability Lawyer
Top-Rated Albany Product Liability Lawyer ─ Fighting for Your Rights
Table of Contents
- 1 Top-Rated Albany Product Liability Lawyer ─ Fighting for Your Rights
- 2 Know Your Rights in a Product Liability Case
- 3 Compensation in a Product Liability Claim
- 4 Why Call Our Top-Rated Albany Personal Injury Attorneys?
- 5 Examples of Dangerous Consumer Products
- 6 Contact Our Albany Product Liability Lawyers Today
Whether it’s a toy for your child, a medical device for an aging parent, a toxic building material like asbestos or a part from your vehicle, a dangerous consumer product can turn your life upside down in an instant.
Companies that manufacture and sell products to consumers in the United States have a legal obligation to ensure their products are safe. Making and distributing a dangerous or defective product is a serious breach of the public’s trust and endangers anyone who uses such a product. That’s why these companies should be held accountable.
If a defective or dangerous product has harmed you or someone you love, the Albany product liability lawyers at Belluck & Fox, LLP, are here to fight for the justice you deserve. Our experienced attorneys have secured more than $1 billion for injured people and their families, and we stand ready to demand maximum compensation for you.
Contact our top-ranked Albany personal injury lawyers today at (518) 621-2699 or through our online form to discuss the circumstances of your case and review your legal options for seeking compensation. A consultation is free, and there is no charge to begin work on your claim. In fact, you only pay attorney fees if and when we recover money for you.
Know Your Rights in a Product Liability Case
To bring a product liability claim, you do not have to be the person who purchased the dangerous or defective product. In fact, you don’t have to be the product’s original owner. Product liability cases can apply to:
- Children injured by dangerous or defective products or toys
- Motorists hurt in a car crash caused by a faulty vehicle part
- Patients injured by dangerous drugs given to them by a physician or other medical staff
- People who rented or borrowed defective tools or dangerous equipment
- Workers unknowingly exposed to toxic materials such as asbestos on the job
Whatever the circumstances, if you have been injured by a dangerous or defective product, contact the Albany product liability lawyers at Belluck & Fox immediately at (518) 621-2699 or through our online form. We will review your situation and discuss your legal options for pursuing compensation for the damages suffered.
Compensation in a Product Liability Claim
Our knowledgeable attorneys in Albany will conduct a detailed investigation into the product that caused your injury, and we will thoroughly document all the damages you have suffered. This may include:
- Past, current and future anticipated medical expenses related to your injury
- Lost income and diminished earning capacity for the future
- Physical and emotional pain and suffering related to your injury
- Punitive damages in cases involving extreme misconduct
Our goal is to protect you from any financial hardships related to your injury, both now and down the line. We demand maximum compensation with the intent to cover all current and future expenses.
Why Call Our Top-Rated Albany Personal Injury Attorneys?
- Highly recommended Albany product liability attorneys with more than two decades of litigation experience
- Success in recovering more than $1 billion for people injured by defective or dangerous products
- Dedicated to pursuing the best possible outcome for clients and their families
- Manpower and resources to take on large, deep-pocketed corporations
Examples of Dangerous Consumer Products
Government agencies such as the Food and Drug Administration, the Consumer Product Safety Commission, and the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration regulate products sold in the United States. These agencies have checks and balances in place to evaluate product safety before — and after — products reach the market. However, this system is far from perfect. Many times, companies hide crucial information from these agencies.
Some common products associated with product liability cases and product recalls include:
- Defective Medical Devices and Dangerous Drugs: Heated competition among pharmaceutical companies and the drive for larger profits sometimes can lead to defective medical devices and dangerous drugs reaching consumers before undergoing adequate safety testing.
- Toys and Children’s Products: The Consumer Product Safety Commission says that more than 250,000 toy-related injuries were treated in emergency rooms nationwide in 2014. The CPSC keeps a list of recalled products for infants and children because these particular products put the lives of some of our most precious loved ones at risk.
- Electrical Equipment and Tools: Inadequate warnings on power tools and faulty electrical equipment can injure even the most experienced users. Manufacturing defects and unexpected dangers related to these products can harm a person even if he or she follows all safety precautions.
- Automotive Equipment: Negligent drivers don’t cause all automobile accidents. The New York State Department of Motor Vehicles attributed about 10,000 crashes in 2014 to factors such as steering failures, defective brakes, truck systems, and motorcycle brakes. Even if you purchased a used car rather than a new one, the manufacturer can still be held liable if faulty parts or automotive systems injured you or a family member.
- Building Materials and Industrial Chemicals: Unfortunately, sometimes common building materials and industrial chemicals can expose people to serious diseases and health risks. The chemical benzene, for instance, is a carcinogen known to cause leukemia but has been used in glues, paints, gasoline, detergents, degreasers and other products. Asbestos — found in a variety of industrial and household building materials — has been proven to cause the cancer mesothelioma.
If a defective or dangerous product has seriously hurt you or a relative, trust the Albany product liability lawyers at Belluck & Fox to pursue full and fair compensation for you. Our skilled attorneys will explore every option for holding those at fault accountable.
Contact Our Albany Product Liability Lawyers Today
If you or a family member has suffered a debilitating injury because of a dangerous or defective product, you have a limited amount of time to file a claim in New York State. Ask the knowledgeable and experienced lawyers at Belluck & Fox to evaluate your case for free today.
At Belluck & Fox, our skilled attorneys have been professionally recognized for their work in product liability litigation. We are proud to have fought for the rights of everyday people hurt by dangerous products and earned them the compensation they deserved.
We have seen the pain and suffering our clients have experienced. That’s why our Albany product liability attorneys have dedicated their careers to fighting for the rights of people harmed by dangerous consumer products not just in New York State but throughout the country.
If you believe that a defective or dangerous product is responsible for your injury, contact one of our Albany product liability attorneys today. We will promptly review your circumstances and discuss all your legal options with you. Get started on your case now by filling out our online form or calling (518) 621-2699.