For more than 20 years, the dedicated Albany attorneys at Belluck & Fox have been committed to helping injured and ill residents of Albany and the Capital Region pursue the compensation they need to get their lives back on track.
Our Belluck & Fox highly respected Capital District law firm is widely recognized for taking on insurance companies and large corporations on behalf of New Yorkers.
If you have been injured due to someone else’s negligence in Albany, Schenectady, Rensselaer or Saratoga County, our Capital District legal team has the experience and the resources to help you.
Our compassionate Albany personal injury attorneys at Belluck & Fox have secured more than $1 billion in verdicts and settlements for clients who have been seriously harmed due to another individual’s or a company’s negligent behavior. Our firm also serves clients throughout the State of New York from offices in Woodstock, Rochester and New York City.
How Our Capital District Mesothelioma Lawyers Can Take the Burden Off You
Table of Contents
- 1 How Our Capital District Mesothelioma Lawyers Can Take the Burden Off You
- 2 Why Choose Belluck & Fox?
- 3 Legal Services – Mesothelioma
- 4 Client Testimonials
- 5 Top-Rated Lawyers Demanding the Compensation You and Your Family Need
- 6 About the Law Firm
- 7 About the Location
Our law firm’s primary practice area is asbestos litigation and product liability. Asbestos-related diseases such as mesothelioma and lung cancer can develop decades after you were exposed to asbestos.
Tracing your history of exposure requires a thorough investigation to pinpoint which company — or companies — manufactured the asbestos products to which you were exposed.
Here’s what the skilled Capital District mesothelioma lawyers at Belluck & Fox will do when you choose to work with us:
- To start your case, we’ll first consult with you at no charge and at a place that’s most convenient for you: in your home, at a health care facility, or even over the phone.
- We’ll ask for information about your work history and time you spent in the military to begin our investigation into how you were exposed to asbestos.
- We’ll also discuss your diagnosis and your treatment plans. We’ll gather medical records and may bring in medical experts to consult on your case.
- We’ll be thorough. We may track down former coworkers and military colleagues to learn what they remember about using products containing asbestos. We also may gather relevant blueprints of buildings, shipyards or ships where you worked.
- Once we determine which asbestos companies should be held responsible, we’ll use the extensive documentation we have gathered to make a strong claim for maximum compensation. This may involve filing an asbestos lawsuit and/or filing claims from asbestos bankruptcy funds.
- Most asbestos companies prefer to avoid going to trial and would rather settle your claim before it reaches a judge and jury. But if your case does go to court, our respected trial attorneys will be prepared and ready to fight. There’s also no need to worry about traveling to court to testify. Our attorneys always put our clients’ health needs first and will advocate strongly on your behalf.
Clients often have questions about how long an asbestos lawsuit takes. Although it does take time to build a strong case, our extensive experience in this field enables us to work as efficiently as possible. In addition, your attorney may ask the court to resolve your claim within one year because of the severity of your illness.
Contact us now by calling (518) 621-2699 or filling out the form on our website to learn how our asbestos attorneys will fight for you and your loved ones. Schedule a free consultation on your case today.
Why Choose Belluck & Fox?
- High-quality representation and compassionate service from experienced mesothelioma attorneys
- More than $1 billion in verdicts and settlements
- Recommended by mesothelioma patients and their families
- Focused on providing the best possible care and outcome for our clients
Legal Services – Mesothelioma
Asbestos is the only known cause of pleural mesothelioma, a devastating cancer that affects the tissue lining the lungs and chest cavity.
Companies that manufactured and sold asbestos products for decades understood these health hazards but failed to warn workers or consumers.
As your Capital District lawyer investigates your claim, he or she will review your work history or military experience to identify where and when you were exposed to asbestos.
Belluck & Fox Capital District legal services will pinpoint which company or companies were responsible for manufacturing the product(s) that caused your cancer. Depending on what we uncover, you may be entitled to compensation through a variety of resources:
- Asbestos bankruptcy funds, which have been established by companies that have filed for bankruptcy or gone out of business.
- Mesothelioma lawsuits, which can be filed against companies that are still in business.
In addition to compensation from the party or parties responsible for your asbestos exposure, you may be eligible for benefits that could help cover your treatment costs and other expenses. Your mesothelioma attorney can determine whether you are eligible for the following:
Workers’ Compensation Benefits
Mesothelioma treatments can cost patients and their loved ones hundreds of thousands of dollars. To get the compensation you deserve, it’s key to put your trust in an experienced mesothelioma lawyer who will be extremely thorough in identifying all your options.
At Belluck & Fox, our legal team has been recognized as some of America’s top trial lawyers by Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers and Martindale-Hubbell. More important to us, however, is the high praise of our former clients, who often recommend us to family and friends:
“The firm gave me guidance and support while I was going through something I did not want to go through ─ allowing us to go on with our lives.” – former client
“I would like to say that everyone at Belluck & Fox is absolutely wonderful and that the culture of your company must come from the top. Our family appreciates all that you have done for us.” – former client
Top-Rated Lawyers Demanding the Compensation You and Your Family Need
Our Belluck & Fox Capital District trial attorneys will demand the most compensation from companies that failed to warn people of the dangers of asbestos. This much-needed assistance can cover:
- Doctor visits and hospital stays
- Diagnostic tests (X-rays, CT scans, MRIs, biopsies)
- Chemotherapy and radiation treatment
- Costs of in-home caregivers, assisted living or nursing home support
- Travel expenses to medical treatment
- Child care expenses
- Lost wages
- Payments for physical and mental pain and suffering
You should not have to worry about how you and your family can afford to cope with a cancer that was so preventable. Compensation is available to help you. Please contact our New York law firm today to learn about your legal rights. Our dedicated attorneys also work with families who have lost loved ones to asbestos disease and need to pursue a wrongful death claim for compensation.
About the Law Firm
Belluck & Fox Capital District law firm earned a reputation for successfully helping countless individuals and families throughout the Capital Region, New York State and nationwide. We tackle the tough cases such as toxic exposure, product liability, construction accidents, catastrophic car accidents, and premises liability.
Our team has the skills and the resources needed to help you recover much-deserved money for medical bills, lost wages, and future expenses related to your injuries.
Capital District residents have come to rely on our team to provide the one-on-one attention and strategic legal advice they need during trying times. Schedule a free consultation today with our Capital District personal injury attorneys to find out how we can help you.
About the Location
To better serve our many clients in the Capital District, Belluck & Fox has a law office at 646 Plank Road, #105 Clifton Park NY 12065 — that’s about a mile from Clifton Park Center.
If you live in Albany, Troy, Hudson, Schenectady, Amsterdam, Glenn Falls or elsewhere in the Capital Region, you can count on easy access to one of most highly regarded law firms not only in New York, but in the United States.
Reach our office via the Adirondack Northway (I-87) to Exit 9W, and take the first right onto Plank Road (heading away from the shopping mall).
But if you’re unable to travel, an experienced Capital District attorney can meet with you at your home, in the hospital or wherever else is convenient for you. Please call us at (518) 621-2699 or contact us online to set up a free initial consultation.