Albany Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of personal injury in New York State — and motorcyclists are at far greater risk on our roadways. Motorcyclists lack the protection of a car or truck’s exterior, are less-visible to other drivers, and are more susceptible to hazardous road conditions, especially in Upstate New York’s winter months. In fact, statistics show that motorcyclists are 15 times more likely to die in a traffic crash compared to passenger vehicle occupants.
If you or a loved one has been hurt in a motorcycle accident that was caused by another driver’s negligence, contact the dedicated Albany law firm of Belluck & Fox today. Our skilled New York motorcycle accident attorneys have more than 25 years of experience handling complex personal injury and wrongful death claims. In total, our law firm has recovered more than $1 billion for deserving clients and their families.
Call (518) 621-2699 or contact us online today to schedule a free consultation.
Our Law Firm Demands Maximum Compensation for Motorcycle Accident Victims in Albany, NY
Table of Contents
- 1 Our Law Firm Demands Maximum Compensation for Motorcycle Accident Victims in Albany, NY
- 2 How to Protect Your Rights After a Motorcycle Accident in Albany
- 3 NY Statute of Limitations on Motorcycle Accident Claims
- 4 Frequently Asked Questions About Motorcycle Accidents Albany
- 4.1 Should I give my insurance company a statement or talk to an insurance adjuster?
- 4.2 The other driver’s insurance company has made me a motorcycle accident settlement offer. What should I do?
- 4.3 I have pictures and information from witnesses of the motorcycle accident. What should I do now?
- 4.4 What if I am partially at fault for my motorcycle accident? Can I still file a claim?