Albany Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers
Trust Our Experienced Albany Slip and Fall Attorneys
Table of Contents
- 1 Trust Our Experienced Albany Slip and Fall Attorneys
- 2 What Do You Have to Prove in a Slip and Fall Accident Case?
- 3 We Demand Maximum Compensation After an Albany Slip and Fall Accident
- 4 Understanding Partial Fault in Albany Slip and Fall Cases
- 5 What to Do After a Slip and Fall Accident in Albany, NY
- 6 Statute of Limitations on Albany Slip and Fall Accidents
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions About Slip and Fall Accidents in Albany
- 7.1 What are my options if I slipped and fell at work?
- 7.2 How long will it take to get money from my slip and fall claim?
- 7.3 What should I do if an insurance company offers me a slip and fall settlement?
- 7.4 How much does it cost to hire a slip and fall attorney in Albany?
- 7.5 What if I was partially at fault for my fall injury?
- 8 Contact a Slip and Fall Injury Lawyer Albany at Belluck & Fox for a Free Consultation
If you’re hurt because you slipped, tripped and fell on someone else’s property, you could be entitled to compensation for any injuries caused due to a property owner’s neglect or the negligence of another responsible party, such as a business renting that space.
Under New York State law, property owners who are liable for injuries can be required to pay for someone’s medical expenses, lost income, pain and suffering, and other losses. That’s where the knowledgeable Albany slip and fall lawyers at Belluck & Fox can assist you.