LILCO Port Jefferson Power Plant New York
You may be entitled to receive compensation. Mesothelioma and lung cancer victims & their families have been awarded over $1 million+ from easy access to funds. Call us today to apply.
Over the past 20 years, we've helped 1,000s of families claim the compensation they deserve with no upfront costs to them.
The Port Jefferson Power Plant in Brookhaven, New York is an electricity generating station that serves Long Island. It generates 362 megawatts through two natural gas/oil-fired steam-generating units built in 1948 and 1950 by the Long Island Lighting Company (LILCO). Two other units have been in permanent cold standby since 1992.
The Port Jefferson Power Plant is owned by Long Island Power Authority and operated by Public Service Enterprise Group (PSEG). PSEG plans to demolish and rebuild the plant starting in 2018.
Years of Operation: 1948-Present
Address: Port Jefferson, New York
Lilco New York Locations:
- LILCO / Long Island Lighting Co
- LILCO (Shoreham)
- LILCO Babylon Powerhouse
- LILCO Barrett/Island Park Powerhouse
- LILCO East Hampton Powerhouse
- LILCO Far Rockaway Powerhouse
- LILCO Glenwood Landing Powerhouse
- LILCO Northport Powerhouse
- LILCO Port Jefferson Powerhouse
- LILCO Shoreham Nuclear Power Plant